Steve?

First off, I'm sorry for not posting in a while. I'm not really a very creative person and I've been too lazy to do anything so I haven't written.
Second. Okay I really don't know what this is going to be but basically it's kinda like irondad, but with Steve and Nat instead(you'll see. The beginning goes n for too long so sorry). I see a lot of fanfiction where Steve is mean to Peter and that's not really a Steve thing to do, since he hates bullies. Also, the Accords never happened, Peter isn't an intern for Tony or anything, and he's still Spider-Man. Anyway, enjoy.

——————————————————

Peter was having the worst week of his entire life. Ned had moved to Pennsylvania, Aunt May had found out about Spider-Man and yelled at him, a lot, and then she left to go to the store, only to get shot and killed in an armed robbery that happened while she was checking out.

That happened two hours ago. He had seen it on the news and was now packing his backpack full of clothes and other things he'd need, such as May's emergency money she had hidden in her room, a photo of the two of them, his home made Spider-Man suit that he was now wearing, all his extra web canisters and web shooters, a coat and blanket since it was a getting little cold outside, his phone and earbuds for now, and a duffel bag to put it all in because his backpack wasn't big enough, which he quickly discovered. He panicked when he heard a knock at the door and looked through the peep hole, only to see there CPS workers standing outside his door.

"Shit" he whispered and ran to his room, grabbed the duffel bag and left through the window before swinging to an alley half a mile away where he thought they wouldn't find him for a while. He hid in the corner of the alley before breaking down into small sobs. He couldn't believe she was really gone.

——————

It had been one week. Peter had started off with exactly $750 and was at roughly $348.93 now. All of that was spent on food and a bit of soap. He would sneak in Midtown's locker room during any after school football practice and take a fast shower before getting dressed and leaving just as fast as he came. He wouldn't go to school anymore because he didn't want to get caught by CPS, even though he had no better options besides staying in that alley.

About two hours after he had gotten back from sneaking into the locker room, he heard voices coming in the alley. Looking towards the entrance he saw the same CPS workers that had come to his door the week before.

"Are you sure he didn't stay at someone else's house?" One asked

"We've contacted the school. His only other friend besides the girl moved to Pennsylvania, and we've already talked to the girl"

"What if he tried to run to Pennsylvania? He could be there now. It only takes two days to walk there. He could be anywhere by now."

"You're right. We'll find Mr. Parker soon." He heard the footsteps get quieter and let out a breath he didn't realize he was holding in.

Later that afternoon, when he was taking a short nap, someone had stolen almost all of the money he had, and he only had twenty dollars left. Peter felt his breathing quicken and heart race as he started to panic. What would he do now? By tomorrow he wouldn't have any money left. He would starve to death by winter, if he didn't get caught by CPS.

——————

Three days later, he was hungry, cold, and an overall mess. CPS had almost caught him last time he had tried to go to the school, so he couldn't sneak there anymore in case they caught him. He no longer had any money and nobody was willing to help a random kid on the streets. Then it happened. CPS found him and they were currently chasing him through alleys and streets and they were starting to catch up to him. Peter looked back for a split second to see how far behind they were from him when he accidentally slammed into a person. The person grabbed him before he fell backwards.