A/N plus crackhead hours and face reveal i guess?

I'm so sorry (tbh I'm really not. I'm soulless like Sam Winchester). It's been six fucking months since I've updated and here's my excuse. I kinda discovered that I'm a failure and so my dad forced me to work nonstop on schoolwork that I didn't do for two months that I had a week to finish. Fun right? Yeah. Nahhh. Then I discover what I would call the most amazing thing in the world, supernatural, and my future wife. I've been kinda addicted to reading supernatural fanfiction so when I have access to a computer, I'll update again but for now I'm in Indiana.

A g a i n

With my fiancé.

Also, I'm a teenager, and I'm lazy, and I'm not actually married. My best friend and I made a deal that if we're both still single by the time she turns 20 we're getting married, no backing out and no questions. So I proposed with a ring pop and she said deal. Now I'm her personal pillow. I might be making another story but it won't be fanfiction. It'll be the story of my life, each year as a chapter. I think it'll give someone a reason to sob their eyes out. Also I might actually legally change my name to Lucifer the second I turn 18 because several people already call me Satan so why the hell not. Opinions?

Have a nice quarantine. Have some goats

🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐

Inside joke. Don't ask

I have no idea what drugs I'm on but my state has the highest drug problem out of all 50 states so I'm gonna say all of the drugs.

I'm done now

Side note, I'm usually not into guys but anime boys hit different. Like seriously have you SEEN Kageyama and Tanaka? Good lord I wish they were real so I wouldn't have to cry about the fact that Kuroo and Tsukishima don't actually exist and I'll forever be alone except for the wonders of Yagami Yato (another inside joke, probably best not to ask any questions)

ALSO I CHANGED THE IMAGE TO MY KAGEYAMA COSPLAY BECAUSE I'M NOT GONNA LIE I THINK THE PHOTO THAT IT USED TO BE WAS VERY MUCH UGLY AND I ALMOST THREW UP WHEN I SAW IT IDK WHY PEOPLE SAY I'M PHOTOGENIC

(December 2020 update: I changed the photo again because it was old-)