Chapter 1: Arrival

As the friends began their trip to the Haunted House, they all wondered why Holly wanted to organise a trip so random yet so weirdly timed.

Holly hated Halloween. The class knew that for sure. So it was strangely odd that she organised a trip to meet her at this date 31st October 2019, at the Haunted House down on Lodge Lane.

There were reasons this house was haunted, multiple people died every Halloween because they trespassed into this very yard. The deaths mainly occurred with stab wounds, small ones. And they were always teenagers, teens who chose the wrong house to mess with. And this always occurred on Halloween night. Haunted by killer ghosts? Maybe? Or is it just a random person killing for greed?

And now it's 31st October 2019, and 15 students and teachers enter this house, without knowing their fate.

-
Mia's POV
"Guys guess who is playing Dawn in Waitress next week-"

"Laura Baldwin?" Ellie interrupts as she already knew the answer I was going to say.

"Yes! Literally buzzing." I replywith a cheesy smile on my face.

Ben was driving us (me, Ellie, Elle and Megan) to this Haunted House place. Sounds scary as hell.

"Guys. Are we going to die today?" Elle asks with a stupid tone to her voice.

"Elle babe we aren't going to die." Megan says.

"How can you be so sure?"

"Holly surely wouldn't let us get killed in a murder house." Ben assures me, as he winks at Elle in the rear view mirror.

"Oh stop winking and drive." Elle moans as she slumps down in her seat.

"We're nearly there." Ben exclaims as we all cheer.

I can't wait to get out this car.

-
Robyn's POV
"Iron Man is the one who should come back for another movie, he needs to be made alive." Jola exclaims. All this marvel talk gets in my head.

"But Peter Parker. SPIDER-MAN. Is alive. Tony is already dead. I don't see why they don't give Spiderman a trilogy. Iron Man has already done a trilogy!" Tom shouts back.

"GUYS! Shut up, and Tom keep driving we're almost there." Faith groans.

"Can we get McDonalds?" I ask as Tom immediately turns around and heads towards the nearest McDonalds.

-

Everyone arrives at the house. All of the classmates are waiting outside until a minivan pulls up. Holly comes out of the Van with a happy smile of her face.

"Hi team!" She shouts as we all give her a look of disgust. "Why the long faces?"

"This was a 2 hour journey to get here from Palmer's." Tom moans.

"I'm exhausted." Megan says.

"Well lucky for you I have some guests who will be staying with us in the house!"

"Wait- We're actually staying here? Overnight?" Elle exclaims.

"Did you not read the letter?" Ellie pipes back.

The Van doors open and 4 people step out. Dan Pearson, Debbie Day, Catherine Birch and Sean.

"Our principal Dan, my sister Debbie, Catherine the Physics Teacher and Sean will be chaperoning us and also sharing our experience!" Holly says happily.

"Our expierence which leads to our death?" Faith mutters as everyone laughs in agreement.

"Guys, just give this house a chance! We're going to stay the night, play games, dress up, and maybe do some homework too!" Holly says, leading the way into the house.

"We had homework?" Ben whispers to Mia.

"Fuck knows." Mia whispers back.