Chapter 5 - Day by Day

It had been 24 hours since Holly's death. Everyone remained in the house, they had to stay until further notice. Further notice sure felt like forever.

Ellie's POV
"Are all the statements given in?" Dan asks us all as we all hand in our written statements with our whereabouts of that night.

Everyone looks so petrified, one of us is a killer. I can guarantee it. I have my instincts. It could be any one of us. And I feel like I know exactly who it is.

FLASHBACK
2 nights earlier

I just had my routined shower. Everyone is downstairs still partying, yet here I am doing my night skin-care routine. You have to keep that skin clear!

I heard distant shouting, it's coming from Mia's room. I walked towards her door and eavesdropped.

"You're a pervert!" I heard Mia yell.

"I wasn't taking photos of Holly!" I heard someone shout back. It's Sean. Holding his camera in his hand, which looked like it had been smashed or thrown.

"Oh get out of here Sean! Not only are you having an affair with me from your thick wife Liz, what kind of a name is Liz Met!?"

"Mia don't-"

"DON'T INTERRUPT ME" Mia screamed as she grabbed Sean by the throat. "Listen here and you listen good. You are mine Sean. You aren't Holly's. If you want to take nude pictures of her, do it alone. We are through!" Mia screamed as she grabbed her dildo shaped bat and hit Sean on the right side of his head.

Sean laid there. Unconscious on the floor. My mouth gaped open.

"I will kill Holly if I ever got the chance." Mia muttered as I ran from the door and locked my bedroom door.

PRESENT DAY

If anyone is a killer... It's Mia.

-
Megan's POV
I've been trying to get away from that hellhole. I've known that Holly was my half sister since the day I met her. I went home, told my mother about my day, told her about Holly, next thing I know I got given a family tree with mine and Holly's name on!

I couldn't face Debbie, knowing she's also my half sister. I gave Emma the note because I trust her. Anyone else would have read the note, I hope Emma didn't read it.

I've been on the phone to a lawyer, and I'm going to make sure they make me innocent. I was partying all night with everyone! The lawyer made me write a statement which is being handed in to the police.

After all, why would I kill my half sister?

-
Sean's POV
"Mia." I say as I stand anxiously at the kitchen door, watching her make cereal.

"I'm not talking to you." Mia replies. I go behind her and whisper;

"Well answer me one question, why the fuck did you try to kill me?"

"It was an accident!" Mia whispers back. "You know I have anger problems."

"Anger which results in making me unconscious?!" I fire back as Mia ignores me.

"Look Mia, I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I was taking pictures, but they were not of Holly.

Shut up Sean you're lying.