The One Where Everyone Sings. PART TWO

Sung by Dan as he gathers everyone to sing his favourite tune.

"That was brilliant Dan." Megan claims.

"Truely breath taking." Emma sobs.

"Amazing."

Everyone turns around to see Mia on crutches. Standing next to a nurse.

"Hi, my name is Ashley. I'll be taking care of-"

"Mum?!"

"Oh my god... Ellie!" Ashley sobs as she runs over to Ellie with the biggest amount of love she could have.

"Is Ashley your mum?" Ben ask Ellie as she nods.

"I thought you would have come home by now!" Ashley says as she cuddles her daughter in the tightest embrace.

Sung by Ellie and Ashley as everyone is amazed and still shook af that they are related.

-
Faith's POV
I don't feel right. I feel like my life has just gone downhill. It's this place! This bloody awful place which has made me gone insane.

I need someone... I need Tom back. He would know how to handle this pain and worry that I could die, or even kill my own.

I feel like... I'm on a boat. Surrounded by everyone but I'm lonely, stuck, lost. And I have no idea where I'm headed.

I need a reality check. I need to get out of here. As soon as possible.

-

Sung by everyone, with Ben singing as the main Male Soloist. This excludes Ashley as she is watching them, and Mia who can't participate but she sings top notch harmonies. Dan, Catherine, Sean and Debbie who aren't in the performance.

"Amazing!" Ashley exclaims.

"We were thinking of doing that for our FMP." Jola says.

"Well I think it's brilliant." Catherine says.

"Honestly brought a big smile to my face." Debbie adds.

"Love you Debbiepoo." Robyn says as Debbie gives her a disgusting look as Robyn laughs.

-

Debbie's POV
I need to leave this house. It's driving me insane. I can't do this anymore. I have to run away.

"Megan, can I talk to you?" I say as I drag Megan upstairs. "We're leaving."

"W-What?" Megan replies.

"This house is making me go insane, people are dying and I feel like I'm next."

"You won't be." She says.

"How do you know? Look, we're leaving, and I know just the thing to help you decide." I say as I open my record player and play All That Jazz from Chicago.

"Dance battle?" Megan asks as I nod.

Megan and Debbie battle it out with vocals, moves and a lot of pirouettes.

"How are we escaping?" Megan asks as I smirk.