Part 3 Tricsh

1 I get some new... accessories

(Yes, it is me turn! You have been rambling long enough. Good. I do need it to use it.)

Good for you, you finally get to hear from me. The next morning, I went into the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. I realized how sad I still looked with my washed-out hair that has a weird, stringy texture from all that time in that disgusting dungeon. I open a few drawers until I find what I am looking for. Scissors and black hair dye. I raise the scissors up and snip off the first lock of hair.

By the time I am done, I now have a pixy haircut, and it has been dyed a jet-black color. I rinse out the excess dye and go back out into my room. I get dressed and head out to lunch. In the cafeteria, people stare at me, but I don't really care. They can either like my hair, or just deal with it. I get some food, and since I don't see anyone else there yet, I just sit at an empty table.

I see Larence and Athen coming in the doors HOLDING HANDS. I get up and walk over to them, glowering at them the whole time. They remained blissfully unaware of my anger towards them.

"What are you two doing?"

"What do you mean?" Athen questioned in a totally innocent voice.

"You two know exactly what I mean."

"Actually, no, we don't"

"You two are holding hands! THAT is what I mean. You are holding hands. What is up with that? One minute you hated him, and the next, you come into the cafeteria HOLDING HANDS. What do you have to say for yourselves?"

"Well, first off, we have started dating. We decided that we love each other, and we want to be together."

"Oh barf. Stop with all the sappy crap. NO ONE CARES!"

"Well, you might, but we do. Isn't that right, my little Larence?"

"Oh, BARF! Stop it!"

"You know, while you are rolling your eyes, why don't you see if you can find your brain. And while you're at it, look for your heart, too."

"I know where my brain is already, and it certainly is bigger than yours. And my heart? That's filled with thorns, but each thorn has a rose. Keep that in mind. I'm just protecting myself, which is more than you can say for yourself. I mean, you barely know each other, and you are already dating! What's up with that?"

"Well, dating is in ideal way to get to know each other better. Without the risk of the friends-zone."

"Yes, but with a whole crap-tone of pressure!"

"I would watch your mouth if I was you."

"Don't tell me what to do, especially when you are dating a guy you hardly know! What if he's an absolute creep?"

"Um, I'm standing right here. Would you mind saying things like that at least when I'm not in the room to hear you?"

"Yes, and what you can say to one of us, you can say to the both of us, and what you can't say to one of us, you can't say to both of us."

"I WAS JUST TRYING TO TEACH YOU A LESSON AND MAKE A POINT!"

"well, no need to get upset over it."

"I'm not upset, I simply have a strong opinion on it."

"To say the least. Well, at least your hair matches your soul and your heart."

"Oh, so mature. For your information, I had my hair this way for a long time, that is before I got captured and tortured by your new-found boyfriend."