-3-

Area 3,

Daegu, South Korea,

11:08 PM, November 12th.

Yoongi

- - - >

He sat in a corner, sipping his beer and watching as the flashy lights bounced off of the drunk people some way off. He's been going to this club an awful lot lately, and that's a lot. I mean, who could deal with an abusive, alcoholic dad and a recently deceased mom who may or may not have been run over on purpose by his dad? 

Of course his mom was run over by his dad.

Yoongi had watched from the window of his bedroom, crying as his dad got in the car and his mom walking back from work. It was almost slow motion, Yoongi's dad thrust the car into drive and hit her brutally.  

So fucking brutally. 

Obviously, he'd been locked in and forced to watch by his dad. Obviously.

"Hey baby~" A woman plopped down on Yoongi's lap, slurring her words.

"Hi." Yoongi responded, staring straight ahead, not acknowledging the lady at all.

"Wanna get itttt?" She wrapped her arms around his neck and giggled. Yoongi shrugged, maybe the beer was affecting him too a little, because the next thing he knew was that they were on the bed doing the bad bad.

This was more of a home than that shithole ever was and ever will be.

At least it's filled with pretty girls.

- - - >