-9-

Area 3,

Daegu, South Korea,

2:10 AM, November 13th.

Yoongi.

- - - >

"I hope you get STDs." Yoongi whispers into her ear as he pushes her off the bed. She landed loudly, her head hitting the edge of the nightstand. He took one last look at her and shook his head in disgust. 

Yoongi pushed the doors of the hotel open, a cold rush of the night air flew onto his face. He winced and pulled his hoodie in tighter. He walked as slowly as he could to his house, hoping with all his life that his dad would be asleep. Eventually, Yoongi reached the front of his house and stood on the doorstep for so long his legs were nearly frozen by the time he decided to open the doors. 

As soon as Yoongi got in, he heard his dad shout his name.

"MIN YOONGI!" 

Ah shit. He's drunk again.

"MIN YOONGI, YOU GET OVER HERE RIGHT NOW!" His dad screamed again, trying to stumble out of the couch he was in. 

"I'm good, thank you!" Yoongi yelled back, escaping to the kitchen. In just a few seconds, he heard his dad's drunken footsteps following him. 

"Get the fuck away from me!" Yoongi shouted as he narrowly dodged a glass beer bottle aimed at his head. His hand brushed a kitchen knife and as he was being backed into a corner, Yoongi slashed in every direction in front of him. He didn't really intend  to harm or kill his dad. Probably. 

Besides, it was self defence. 

Right?

- - - >

A/N

my chaotic ass stared at the screen for a whole minute trying to figure out what to write