TWENTY|FIVE💕

Bettys Pov:
"Jug" I shout "you home?" I shout again,no answer I put my keys on the side by the door and go into the kitchen,to see what nearly gave me an heart attack,I see ciran on they floor sitting eating sweets broken glass around him. I pick him up clean the floor and put him on the sofa to watch television,I go upstairs to our room to see an Sick jughead snuggling up
With our family dog I smiled and took an picture to post later on Instagram. I get dressed and rap his arms around his strong body.

I later wake up to Juliet coming into her room to tell us that she has homework to do. I groan and jump out of bed and but Jugheads hoodie on and some leggings,I look at jughead who looks really really ill I walk him up and and hand him some water:
"You feeling okay bub" I say and stroke his cheek,
"No I feel like I'm goin to die"he choked out as he takes an sip of water, I kiss him on the side of the cheek before leaving him in bed on his own.

"What do your need help with" I say
"Art homework" she says moody,"I'm goin to do dad but I need an new pencil kit mom and if I draw dad I she do TWO drawings of him for my gcse exams" she  says,"awh sweetie lets go into town and buy your art stuff, and dad will love your to draw him he's poorly at the moment"
No ones pov

Later that afternoon betty got Juliet some art stuff and Juliet go in with her art betty always knew that Juliet was good at art and drawing she got it from jughead.

Juliet was in bettys chill room as there was lots of drawing/pictures of jughead in there. She was in there all day she only come out for something to eat,or drink. Jug was still in bed sick. Betty was with cizz watching an movie and stuff........

One daylater.
Julite has been stuck in that room now for about 9 hours,jughead had been really really sick,ciran is at FPS and Alices,and Betty has been stressing about her 'half brother' that's been trying to get into jughead and bettys family.

"Jughead baby why don't you take an shower?" Betty says trying to get him up,"ugh only if you take one with me" he groans out "ok but quickly" she said taking jugheads hoodie if what she had on ,then her leggings,jughead didn't need to take his top if he was shirtless and he only had in boxers, he took them of,he was sweaty,but hot he ran an bath, mins later we was both in the bath cuddling together,Betty was in between jugheads legs while he was giving betty hickeys all the way down her back and neck,moaning betty was in slight pain for jughead giving her sore hickeys,as Betty kissed him she got out and said to her sexy husband:"come on my poorly boo"
She said for jokes,he got dryed him self so did betty.

They was all in bed Juliet was at Veronicas trying to do her art and ciran was at FP's alices,Betty and jughead was snuggled up together in bed:

BETTYS hickeys!!!!

Betty.jones

Betty.jones: he's sick,but I asked for an cuddle and he said yes..💗

Comments disabled.