Surprise! you have a daughter! <3

Just trying a new idea and want to know what you think :D                               

                                                          Surprise! you have a daughter! <3 

Chapter 1

 My name is Amelia Rose Dulay and I am 17 years old. My friends call me Lia or Rose.  I used to live with my mum and dad. I have four siblings: Will, My oldest brother at 19 years old, then Sam, My other older brother at 18, then Greg and Lily, My two younger siblings at 14 who are twins. So now you know a bit about my life, I can start my story.

It all started about five years ago, there was a massive after game party. Everyone was going and I decided that I wanted to go and have fun. I was only twelve so my brothers didn't want me going and they knew it was a bad idea but finally after hours of me persuading them, they agreed on letting me go. I was ecstatic. It was going to be one hell of a night. I didn't know how true this was going to be. 

By the time me and my best friend Claire got to the party, it was in full swing. I had on a very short pair of shorts that revealed my bum cheeks. I also had a very tight tank top on. Claire had a short dress on. I looked like a whore. We walked in and received cat calls and wolf whistles. We just smiled. That's when Danny walked over. Danny was the popular jock of our year. Everyone loved him and that included me. But the thing is I had been friends with him and all of the other popular guys ever since we were four. My brothers sometimes hung out with us because they were also popular. 

"Well don't you look grown up!" Danny slurred. 

"Yeah I guess" I shrugged.

"Shall we dance?" He asked clumsily grabbing me. This was my dream! and it was coming true!

Three hours later me and Danny were upstairs in a bedroom making out. It was getting heavy and clothes were coming off.

He ran his hands over y skin and I shivered in pleasure. Next thing I know my lace bra and knickers were off. I blinked but didn't stop him...

Half an hour later

We both lay there just panting.

"Well thanks darling that was incredible! Now I'll see you Monday" Danny said nudging me.

I blinked back tears as I got dressed and walked home.

PRESENT DAY

"Lucy! Wake up! We need to be on the road in half an hour if we want to make it to nannys!" I yelled up the stairs.

"Mum! I am up I'm waiting for you to get ready!" My five year old daughter Lucy said standing at the top of the stairs waiting. 

I rolled my eyes and ran upstairs lifting her up and kissing her on the cheek while spinning her around.

"I love you sweetie" 

"I love you too mummy"  She said giggling.

I ran into my room and got dressed. I put on dark skinny jeans that clung to my legs and a nice white strappy top. I finished my make up and hair. I looked around the room our bags were packed in the boot ready for us to leave. The doorbell rang. I ran down the stairs and opened the door. 

"Girl! We're going to miss you!" My whole dance crew were here. I laughed and Lucy ran to the door.

"Hey sweetie do I get a good-bye hug?" My best friend Georgia asked her holding her arms out.

Finally I locked up and strapped Lucy in her car seat. We were on our way back to my hometown and back to the memories.