Surprise!You have a daughter! <3

Surprise! You have a daughter! <3 

Chapter 2 

The drive took thirteen hours and surprisingly Lucy was quite most of the way.

"Are you ok hunny?" I asked her as we reached my hometown.

"What if nanny and grandad don't like me?" She whispered. I only just caught it. 

"Oh sweetie they will love you!" I said confidently.

"But why did you leave?" 

"I had to go live with Auntie Lisa while I was having you, then I chose to stay there for five years"

"Was it because of me?" 

"NO!" I exclaimed looking at her to see her crying.

"What's making you think this?" I asked.

"I don't know" She sniffed.

"Hunny you are the best thing that's ever happened to me!" 

She nodded her head and smiled.

I looked straight ahead of me trying to blink back the tears.

I starting becoming familiar with the street names when I finally spotted the one that I wanted.

I pulled down the street and saw all the posh houses.

A group of teenagers were all lounging around the yard and on cars just talking and having fun.

I pulled up outside of my old house and turned the engine off.

"Are we here mummy?" Lucy asked from next to me. I sighed.

"Yeah we are"

Sams P.O.V (Her brother)

"Oi Sam you got any beer?" Danny called over to me.

"Yeah in the fridge!" I called back. I sat on the grass and just sipped my beer quietly. 

"Hey Baby" Samantha walked over to me and sat by me.

"Hey" She was annoying and desperate. 

That's when a black Ferrari 458 pulled up outside our house.

Danny walked out at that moment and his jaw hit the ground. I smirked. Danny was a car freak.

"Dude I have to ask this bloke for his dealers number" Danny said. I laughed. 

"You only just got your NEW car" I said.

We were all rich and lived near each other. Danny lived on the next block and had about five different cars though he practically lives with us.

"Guilt money mate" I sigh. 

Me and Danny have been best friends for years. He was heartbroken when Amelia left. 

I sighed. I missed my sister so much and haven't seen her in five years. I remember she used to be a bit chubby but that didn't stop her hanging with the boys. Her and Danny used to be friends but he liked her more than a friend. Now he just has one night stands and cheats on his girlfriend regularly. 

I look back over to the car. Will walks out of the house and heads straight for the car smiling. What the hell? Will rarely smiles.

Amelia's P.O.V

I just sat there waiting. Finally I look back at the house and see my oldest brother Will walking towards my car smiling.

I take a deep breath and open the door. One high heeled foot out of the car and I hear gasps. I rolled my eyes. Will stopped and stared at me.