Surprise! Chapter 8 <3

Chapter 8 :D

Amelia's P.O.V

I headed to Luke's car at the end of the day but got stopped by Jace.

"Hey my dad said he would love to see you. Do you fancy coming over for a while? You can bring your children?" I nod.

"I have to go get them first" I reply and he grabs my hand and pulls me to his car.

"You have fun!" Luke yells over to us.

"USE PROTECTION THOUGH" Sam adds. I laugh and flip him my middle finger.

"Let's go" I say and we head back to mine.

The drive was pretty much silent and I was happy when we pulled up at my house and Jack ran out of the house.

"MUMMY!" I laughed and ran out of the car, picked him up spinning him around.

"Hey Jackie" I hug him tight.

"MUMMY!" Lucy yells as she runs out the house and jumps into my arms as well.

I laugh and walk over to Jace.

"Can you wait here with my friend Jace a minute until I get back?" I ask the twins and they nod.

I run to the front door and yell that I was taking the twins out.

"Let's go!" I say and we all get in the car and head towards Jace's. I haven't been to the house in over five years.

Ten minutes later we pull up in the drive way and we all step out.

Lucy was in a cute yellow dress that went to her knees and Jack was in some jeans and a cute t-shirt that says 'I'm a daddy's boy'

They both grabbed my hands and we followed Jace to the front door. He walked in and yelled "MUM! I brought a visitor back with me!" I laughed quietly.

"I'm in the kitchen!" She yells. We head to the kitchen.

"Hey mum I want to reintroduce you to Amelia Dulay" He says and steps out the way.

His mum/step mum dropped the glass she was washing and turned around.

"AMELIA!" She screamed and hugged me.

"Hey Julie" I say hugging her back tight. She pulls back and then notice the twins who were now clinging onto my legs.

"Who are these?" She asks casually.

"Julie meet your grandchildren Lucy and Jack" I say quietly.

"w..What?" She says shocked.

"Lucy. Jack This is Danny and Jace's mum. Say hello"

"Hello" they whisper. Me and Jace laugh.

"It's the quietest they've ever been" Jace says.

Julie laughs, opens her arms and bends down to their height.

"Hello you can call me nanny" She says to them and I hear the tears in her voice.

The front door opens and I hear "Andrew! Leave me alone! Get off me!" I walk out into the hall way and make my way outside.

"Andrew Carter! Leave Maria alone! Go home and pester another girl!" I say with pure hatred and venom in my voice.

He looks shocked and runs straight to his car and drives off. There are two different high schools here and they kind of compete regularly. Danny's sister Maria and his brother Maxwell attend the other high school.

"AMELIA!" She squeals and jumps on me. I laugh and hug her back.

"I have two little people for you to meet" I say as I take her into the kitchen.

She looks confused but as soon as we walk into the kitchen she realises what I mean.

"Are they yours?" I nod and the twins turn to look at her. She gasps.

"They have Danny's eyes!" I nod slowly. She hugs me tight.

"Yo I'm home! I brought back-up!" Maxwell yells. I laugh and shake my head.

"Dayum who's the chick? Whoa! Why are there little people in the kitchen? Mum?" He asks as he notices me.

"Hey Maxxi boy" I say smiling and his jaw drops.

"Is that you Amelia?" I chuckle.

"Last time I checked I was" He laughs and pulls me in for a hug.

"Hey mum me and Claire are going up to my room! Don't disturb us!" I hear Danny yell. Max pulls a condom out of his pocket and winks at me. I take it out of his hand and walk to the stairs. Everyone follows except his mum and the twins.

"Hey Danny quick come here!" Maria yells. I shake my head in silent laughter.

He comes running down the stairs his trousers undone and hair messy.

"What?" He asks and then he notices me. His jaw drops.

"Um Amelia what are you doing here? I thought you were with Sam?"

I shake my head and hand him the condom.

"Don't forget protection. You wouldn't want to get another girl pregnant" I say sweetly while smiling.

Everyone laughs and he looks at me shocked.

"Um thanks I guess?" He runs back upstairs.

We all laugh and walk back to the kitchen.

"Mummy! Nanny said we could stay for tea! Can we? Please? Oh can we?" Lucy says as she grabs my legs. I roll my eyes.

"If nanny says it's ok then we can" She jumps up and down and runs to Julie.

Maria laughed and started to drag me upstairs.

"Leave mum to play with them. You have some explaining to do!" I groan and let her drag me into her room.

She shuts the door and turns to me. Oh oh. She looks annoyed.