Surprise! You have a daughter! <3

Chapter 3

"When were you going to tell me about Lucy?" I heard Danny whisper as we reached the park and Lucy had run off.

"I don't know" I  said truthfully shrugging my shoulders " I mean we slept together and it honestly meant everything to me but obviously it meant nothing to you" 

"Lia it did mean something to me" He said looking at me. I shook my head.

"If it meant so much to you then why did you treat me like one of your whores?" I whispered to him.

"I didn't know how to react!"

"Well obviously not like that!" I whisper yelled at him and smiled to Lucy who looked over to you.

"MUMMY! LOOK AT ME! I AM THE QUEEN OF THE WORLD!" She yelled happily.

I laughed "Yeah I can see you princess just be careful!" She nodded and carried on playing.

I looked at Danny and saw him looking at Lucy  smiling. 

"She's gorgeous and looks exactly like you" 

"Well she has your eyes and I think Sam noticed"

"Oh sugar!" I laughed at him. 

"What?" I just shook my head laughing. 

We stayed at the park for about an hour until we decided to make our way home.

As we were walking down the street Lucy tripped over and hit her knee on the ground. She started crying and Danny bent straight down to check on her. 

"Sshh baby girl don't cry! You'll be fine! Ssshhhh" He picked her up and rocked her. 

I felt tears come to my eyes as I saw Danny with OUR daughter. 

"Lia are you ready and we can get little one here home" I just nodded. 

When we arrived home five minutes later the little get together was still happening on the lawn only difference was there were more people there now.

"HEY DANNY! WHO'S THE PRETTY LADY?" One of our friends Tom yelled out. 

"Oh just some one special" He replied smirking.

" Damn man you have a chick why can't I have this one?" He said.

I laughed. Sam came over and took Lucy from Danny's arms. 

"We will be having words later Danny!" He growled. My laughter stopped. He turned to me and said softly "LiLi how could you? You slept with HIM? I thought you were better!" 

I could feel some tears escaping. I pushed past him and grabbed Lucy.

I went straight to the living room and to my family. They all stopped talking and looked at me suddenly concerned.

"I am sorry but I think we will be going back to live with Aunt Lisa I don't think coming here was a good idea. We will get going in a minute after we've  said goodbye. Lucy say thank you and goodbye" I say to her.

"But mummy I don't want to go!" She said looking upset.

"Please Lucy!" I say.

"NO! I don't want to go!" She says crying now. 

"Please Lucy!" I whisper.

"NO! I WANT TO STAY HERE! I LIKE IT HERE!" he struggle out of my arms and runs over to my mum.