U.A. Dorms

"hey" - talking
' what ' - thinking
"HELLO" - ALL MIGHT SPEAKING
"hello" - smallmight talking
"SAND COFFIN" -  SPECIAL MOVE/ATTACK
"hello"- shukaku talking
........................................................................Let's start the chapter.

Liam's pov.
' Why the hell are we moving into Dorms! ' I thought as I walked up to U.A. with Kaminari, Ashido, Sero, and Kirishima close behind me. "Hey Kaminari what do you think we should do when we get to the dorms?" asked Ashido. "I don't know maybe we could introduce ourselves to each other. Like what are  our names and quirks, likes, dislikes, hobbies, and goals for the future?" He responded. As they continued their conversation I was pleading to whatever gods there were to get me out of whatever nightmares await us in dorm life. Eventually we made it to the dorms and went inside. "GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME YOU SHITTY DEKU!" ' and I already regret coming here ' I thought as the hedgehog boy chased Midoriya down the stairs. "Well that happened..." Sero said nervously after seeing how the hedgehog boy was acting. "Let's just go set up our rooms" I said walking into the building. After we set up our rooms we went downstairs and sat down in the common room and decided to talk to each other. "Hey science we don't really know much about each other why don't we introduce ourselves with our names, our likes and dislikes, our hobbies and our dreams for the future?" Kaminari said. "That's a wonderful idea Kaminari thank you for suggesting it!" said the robotic teenager. Adam walked to the center of the room and said "Hello I'm Adam Flames my quirk is called pyromancer I can control and bend flames to my will, I like hanging out with my friends, I dislike villains and people that mess with me or my friends." After he had finished his introduction Jack stood up and said "Hi I'm Jack White my quirk is called Poison Generation I can make Poison in my body and then coat myself with it for physical attacks or launch it at enemies for ranged attacks. I like annoying people that hate me *looks at Liam*. I dislike dogs, villains, and perverts. My hobbies include hunting. I don't have any dreams for the future.
*Time Skip*
*Brought to you by Jack trying to confess his feelings for Jiro*
After everyone had finished it was my turn to introduce myself. I got up and said "Hello I'm Liam Kurogiya my quirks include Sand Manipulation I can use sand to attack ad defend at the same time, Sand Demon I can transform into a monster known as Shukaku, Sand form I can turn my body into sand at will if there isn't any sand around me, Nature Release I can use the elements of water, earth, fire, lightning, life,wind, I can also use yin-yang, ice, wood, lava, storm,boil, dust, explosion, scorch, magnet, crystal, steel, mud, dark, swift, silk,  bone, ink, money, hog, typhoon, blaze, I can use all of these powers in a form I know as 'release'(I know that some of them are actually Kekki Genkai but I'm just going to use them in the nature release part) and finally Kekki Genkkai I can use Byakugan, Iburi Clan Kekki Genkai (don't know what it's actually called), Jōgan, Jūgo's Clan's Kekki Genkai, Ketsuryūgan, Kurma's Clan's Kekki Genkai, Sharingan, Mangekyō Sharingan, Ranmaru's Kekki Genkai, Rinha Clan's Kekki Genkai, Rinnegan, Ryūzetsu's Kekki Genkai, Sakon and Ukon's Kekki Genkai, Shikotsumyaku, and Tenseigan. I like my friends, and singing. I dislike Shukaku, villains, and bullies. My hobbies include training and singing. My goal for the future is to control the power of Shukaku." After I had finished speaking everyone was shocked by the fact that I had multiple quirks. I could tell that they were about to ask questions so I said "I'm not answering any of your questions so don't even ask them it's time to go to bed anyways." With that I walked upstairs to my room and sat down at my computer.
"hehe just you wait Liam I will be in control again soon..."

Hey everyone I'm sorry I haven't been posting much lately I've a bit busy lately... Anyways I'll see y'all in the next chapter USJ ATTACK!