Class 1A

"hello" - normal talking
' huh? ' - thinking
"HELLO" - ALL MIGHT TALKING
"hello" - smallmight talking
"WHAT" - YELLING(PRESENT MIC TALKING)
"SAND BURIAL!" - SPECIAL MOVE
........................................................................
Let's start this chapter hope yall like it

Liam's pov.
' let's go see what they're yelling about now'  I thought as I heard Kirishima, Sero, and Kaminari screaming about something about milk. I walked down and saw all three of them holding guns pointing them at each other and screaming at the top of there lungs and I said "Hey keep it down!" Kaminari looked at me and said "Okay we will. Sorry Dad." I stared at the three of them for a few seconds before I walked to the living room where Ashido was dying of laughter for some reason. I just sighed and said "Are we going to get ready for our first day of U.A. or not?" The four of them ran upstairs and came back down wearing their uniforms. "Ready?" I asked and they nodded.
*Time Skip*

I was walking to the school alone because Ashido, Kirishima, Sero, and Kaminari had run ahead of me. ' those four are so weird sometimes '  I thought to myself as I walked into the gates of U.A. when I heard a shy voice say "H-hey Kurogiya-san" I turned around and saw it was Midoriya "Oh hey Midoriya-san" I said with a blank look as we continued walking. Eventually we found class 1a and I opened it. "You there! Take your feet of that desk this second!" Yelled a boy with blue hair and glasses. "Oh yeah and what are you gonna do about it if I don't" said the porcupine brat from the sludge villain incident. The blue haired boy sighed and then said " Maybe we should start over hello my name is Tenya Iida from Somei Academy- "Oh so your an elite huh guess I'll have fun tearing you a new one" the blonde prick said while interrupting Iida.

 The blue haired boy sighed and then said " Maybe we should start over hello my name is Tenya Iida from Somei Academy- "Oh so your an elite huh guess I'll have fun tearing you a new one" the blonde prick said while interrupting Iida

Then Iida seemed to notice us he walked over and was about to introduce himself when Midoriya said "Iida right I heard you when you were talking to Kacchan I'm Izuku Midoriya it's n-nice to meet you

Then Iida seemed to notice us he walked over and was about to introduce himself when Midoriya said "Iida right I heard you when you were talking to Kacchan I'm Izuku Midoriya it's n-nice to meet you." "Midoriya-san I apologise for the way I treated you at the entrance exam you saw the secret system in the exam you are clearly the better student!" Iida said while bowing at a some how perfect 90 degree angle. I just walked past them and sat down next to a boy with red and black hair.

(That is as read as I could get the hair to go with the computer I'm using I hope it's okay dragon134172)"Hey I'm Adam Flames it's nice to meet you" he said to me smiling

"Hey I'm Adam Flames it's nice to meet you" he said to me smiling. I looked up at him for a second before I put my head back down and said "I'm Liam Kurogiya it's nice to meet you to I guess." After a few seconds the door opened to see a giant yellow catapiller laying outside. ' the hell is that thing ' I thought. It stood up and a man stepped out saying "It took you all 10 seconds to shut up... ( I forgot the rest of his speech) After we were all outside Mr. Aizawa tossed a ball over to me and said "Okay Kurogiya throw this as hard as you can" I walked into the circle and pulled back my arm and yelled out  "RASENSHURIKEN!"

 Aizawa tossed a ball over to me and said "Okay Kurogiya throw this as hard as you can" I walked into the circle and pulled back my arm and yelled out  "RASENSHURIKEN!"

The ball flew away fast and was thrown even farther into the air because of the rasenshuriken. I looked at Aizawa and he showed the score I made and said "Know your limits it's the best way to start off a hero career." "9985 MILES!!"  Yelled the class as I walked back to my spot and crossed my arms waiting for the next test to start.
*Time Skip to the end (everything else is the same)*
"Here are the results"
1. Adam Flames
2. Momo Yaoyorozu
3. Shoto Todoroki
4. Jack White
5. Katsuki Bakugo
6. Liam Kurogiya
7. Tenya Iida
8. Fumikage Tokoyami
9. Mezo Shoji
10. Mashirao Ojiro
11. Eijiro Kirishima
12. Mina Ashido
13. Ochaco Uraraka
14. Koji Koda
15. Rikido Sato
16. Tsuyu Asui
17. Hanta Sero
18. Denki Kaminari
19. Kyoka Jiro
20. Toru Hagakure
21. Izuku Midoriya

"I-i came in last" Midoriya said with wide eyes. "Oh yeah the expulsion thing was a lie a natural deception to make you push yourselves to do your very best." Aizawa said walking off.

That's this chapter done sorry it took so long to make I've been a bit busy lately. Anyways see y'all in the next chapter
U.A. Dorms (I know they get dorms later on but I'mma say they get them now rather than later)