U.A. Entrance Exams

"hello" - normal talking
' hai '- in thought
"HELLO"- ALL MIGHT TALKING
"Hello"- smallmight talking
"WHAT"- YELLING
"SAND BURIAL" - SPECIAL MOVE
........................................................................
Let's get this chapter done 😅

Liam's pov.
"DAMMIT  KAMINARI YOUR DEAD"  I yelled as I ran down the stairs to tackle Kaminari for throwing a bucket of water on me while I was doing some research about Dagohbah on my computer. "So Kaminari what did we learn this morning?" I asked as I had him in a headlock "To not prank you in the mornings!" cried out Kaminari "Please let me go" "Fine but next time you think about pranking me I'm gonna kick your ass to next year." I growled. I let out a sigh and then left the house to start my training. ' All Might has a Successor now huh I wonder how that's gonna go hm maybe I might run into them while training I can scare them shitless by calling him All Might ' I thought with a evil grin on my face. I shook myself out of the daze I just had and continued walking.
* Time Skip*
I had just arrived at Dagohbah Municuple beach and I saw to people there talking . I wasn't very interested in what they were saying so I just walked down and started training.

Midoryia's Pov.
As All Might and I were talking I noticed someone walk down to the beach and start doing stretches All Might noticed that I was looking at something and turned around "HUH WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT MIDIRI-" He stops talking when he see the person stretching  there. All Might shrank down to his small form and said "Let's go see who he is and what he's here." I nodded and followed him.

Liam's pov.
I had just finished my stretching when I heard someone clear there throat and ask "Excuse me sir but what are you doing?" "Getting ready to train like you and your successor All Might." I replied plainly. I saw them both go rigid when I said that. "Oh it's you again broccoli hair." I said looking at Midoriya. "B-broccoli hair m-my name is I-izuku Midoriya! Wait a second your the one that saved me and Kacchan during the sludge villain incident!" Midoriya said. "Well I guess it's nice to meet you Midoriya I'm Liam Kurogiya." I said to him. While this conversation was going on All Might was spitting out blood while trying to figure out how I knew who he was. "I overheard the talk you to had after the incident." I told All Might. They both stared at me in shock after I said that. "Anyways I'm going to continue my training later" I said starting to jog away from them.

*Time skip because I'm lazy*

Liam's pov.
I was jogging around Dagohbah for the first part of my training when I heard someone letting out a battle cry and saw Midoriya standing on top of a large pile of garbage yelling at the sky.

' jeez he's pretty worked up about finishing up the beach '  I thought as he fell and All Might caught him. I walked over and saw them talking. "THIS IS GREAT YOUNG MIDORIYA ALL OF THE WORK YOU HAVE DONE HAS MOLDED YOUR BODY TO BE AN AMAZING VESSEL FOR MY QUIRK!" All Might said smiling. I turned the corner and just stared at Midoriya for a few seconds with a small blush on my face.