All Might's Successor

"whatever"-normal speech
' whatever ' - thinking
"I AM HERE!"- ALLMIGHT TALKING
"Hello young Midoriya"-smallmight speaking
"SAND BURIAL"- special move
"WHAT"-Yelling
........................................................................
😅 Let's get this over with
Liam's pov.
' It's been about three months since I started living with Kaminari and I still don't understand him or his friends at all ' I thought to myself as I walked down the street to the grocery store. "Kirishima is always talking about 'manly' things. Sero is always starring at Kaminari with a love struck look in his eyes. Kaminari I'm pretty sure has the Wii music playing in his head 24/7. And Ashido is just way to energetic for me to keep up with." I muttered as I walked past some people looking in to a fight between some pro heros and a sludge villain. I was going to walk past as I heard someone say "That villain has a hostage." "Why aren't the heros doing anything to help him!""Wasn't that the same villain All Might was chasing? Where is he?!" As I heard these words I sighed and thought ' who do I have to help this time? '. I looked past the crowd of people and saw the sludge villain with a boy with red eyes and porcupine like Ash-blonde hair he looked like he was about to cry.

I sighed as I saw a green haired kid run out ignoring the calls to turn back and try to save the boy I grabbed his arm and pulled them behind me as my other arm turned into sand and I yelled out "SAND COFFIN"

"Hurry up and contain him I can't hold this for long" I said to the heroes as they stated at me wide eyes

Midoryia's pov.
' T-this guy just ran in and saved me and Kacchan so easily his quirk turned his body into sand as well j-just what is this guy ' I thought as I stared at the lavender haired boy being praised by the heroes. ' Though if anything he looks like he wants to get out of there ' I thought to myself. "Hey kid you could have gotten yourself killed out there!" " Why would you do something so stupid!" Death Arms and Kamui Woods scolded me. "Leave him alone at least he did something rather than just sit there and watch the other kid die" a cold voice said. I turned around and saw the guy that saved me and Kacchan earlier. I stood up and bowed to him "Thank you for saving me and my friend sir." I said to the boy in front of me.
Liam's pov.
"..." After he thanked me I gave him a nod and walked away. I had decided to start training for the U.A. entrance exams. ' maybe I can clean up that beach Kaminari was talking about Dagohbah Municipal beach right? ' I thought to myself. After a while I decided to head home for the night and start training in the morning but as I was walking back I saw the green haired kid from before walking home I decided to follow him to make sure he got home safe when out of nowhere "I AM HERE!" All Might said while sliding in front of the broccoli boi. "A-all Might what are you doing here!?" He asked. "YOUNG MAN I-*pfft*.
*Que All Might's quirk explanation*
(This is a long conversation that I don't feel like writing right now)
"Yes All Might I'll be your Successor!" He said with determination in his voice. "Great young Midoriya meet me at Dagohbah Municipal beach tomorrow and we will start your training!" Said the toothpick of a man that is apparently the number 1 hero.
' well that was interesting '  I thought as I walked home and went to sleep.

That's the end of this chapter I'll see you in the next one U.A. Entrance Exams