USJ ATTACK PART 1

Hey guys i counted the results of the votes for Liam's boy or girl friend and we have a three way tie. So I'm going to hold another vote between the three that one. (Please vote everyone that reads this)

Nieto Monoma

Tsuyu Asui

Mina Ashido

........................................................................

"hey" - talking
' what ' - thinking
"WHAT" - YELLING
"HELLO" - ALL MIGHT SPEAKING
"hello" - smallmight talking
"SAND COFFIN" - SPECIAL MOVE/ATTACK
"hello"- Shukaku talking
........................................................................

Liam's pov.

' what the hell are they yelling about now! ' I thought as i went downstairs to make myself some coffee for what seemed like the 25th time that night. As I stepped into the common rooms I saw Bakugo in the kitchen making breakfast for everyone. "So under all that anger you're a nice guy after all?" I asked as i walked into the kitchen and then started making some coffee. "SHUT UP SAND FREAK NO ONE ASKED FOR YOUR OPINION ON HOW I ACT!" he yelled as the coffee finished and then stared at me in shock as I took the jar out and drank all the coffee that was in it. "Why the fuck did you do that?" he asked confused. "You see the dark lines around my eyes?" I asked he nodded and I saw the other students in the common room start to listen in on our conversation. "My quirk Sand Demon comes with the drawback of a spirit known as Shukaku who will take control of my body if i ever fall asleep. Shukaku is a villain that wants to kill every single living thing he comes across." I said with a straight face. "So what your saying is that you have to stay awake or else everyone in this building will die?" Todoroki said with a small amount of shock in his voice. "Yep" I responded as I downed another jar of coffee. "That's so..... MANLY YOU SACRIFICE YOUR OWN WELL BEING TO KEEP THE REST OF US SAFE!" Kirishima exclaimed while crying "manly" tears. "You're so weird Kirishima." I said as I went upstairs and get ready for school. After a few minutes I went back downstairs in my uniform and started to eat breakfast with them. "Hey Liam you said you could sing right? Maybe you could sing for the class sometime?" a girl said I beileve it was Kyoka Jiro. "Maybe" I said as I started to think of a song i could sing. "Attention class we should start making our way to school right now!" Iida said while making his normal robotic hand motions as we finished eating and then left for class. As I walked into class I saw Adam and Ochaco talking to each other smiling and being the good friend I am i walked over "So how are you two love birds doing?" I asked with a small smirk on my face. "S-SHUT UP KUROGIYA-SAN!" they both yelled at me as I walked away and then sat down in my seat between Adam and Shoto. After a few minutes of us talking with each other Aizawa walked in and said "Hello class today we will be doing something that will change the course of your lives." ' Not another test! ' a few thought "Today you'll be choosing a class president and representative." Aizawa said as a few people let out a sigh of relief before eveyone started yelling about picking them for class president before Iida proposed voting for them. the results ended up being.

Izuku Midoriya - 3

Momo Yaoyorozu - 2

Everyone else had one vote.
"Well then it's decided Midoriya your class president and Yaoyorozu your vice president that's all for today y'all are free to do what you want as long as you don't wake me up." Aizawa said as he went to sleep in the middle of class. After a few minutes the bell rang and we left for lunch while we were eating Jack asked "Hey Kuro-san I was wondering what is this Shukaku thing you were talking about yesterday at the dorms?" I sighed and said "Shukaku is a mind demon or better known as a tailed beast. While he is the weakest of the nine of them he is very strong once awakened." as I finished speaking the alarm went off and people started panicking and running towards the emergency exits. I looked out the window and saw that the press had broken in but what caught my attention was the fact that the gate was disintegrated. ' that couldn't have been someone from the press ' I thought as Iida yelled "EVERYONE REMAIN CALM IT IS JUST THE PRESS THIS IS U.A. WE ARE THE BEST OF THE BEST LETS RETURN TO OUR CLASSES AND WAIT FOR FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS FROM THE TEACHERS!"