Got7 and possible kinks

|smut warning|

Jaebeom: bondage for sure. we already know this boy is such a dom, so it would make sense for his kink to be something that gives him even more control over you. it wouldn't even be that fancy either, just some rope or handcuffs. as long as it's strong enough to hold you down. being able to do whatever he wants to your body really turns him on. he likes seeing you tug at your restraints and whine when you can't take the stimulation anymore.

Mark: not a super kinky guy. sometimes likes to use food in the bedroom. likes to use his tongue a lot during sex anyway so sugary tastes on your body is just a bonus. it'll be a little smirk you share when he puts a can of whipped cream into the cart at the grocery store. can quite honestly just get off to your body alone, but if there's something that you enjoy he'll definitely indulge you.

Jackson: an occasional daddy kink. he generally likes being needed and would want to feel more in control most of the time in bed. but this isn't a regular thing. only when he's really feeling it will he ask you to call him daddy. lowkey embarrassed about it so if you ever mention it outside of the bedroom he'll absolutely die.

Jinyoung: the only thing he loves more than being disciplined is getting to discipline you. punishment is not uncommon in his bed. wants you squirming and gasping beneath him. will hold you down and force you to take your punishment. has dominant tendencies but can and will turn into your bitch if you push the right buttons. you are the only person able to have him on his knees begging you for release.

Youngjae: pain. it doesn't matter if he's giving or receiving it—our little sunshine is a big sadist/masochist in bed, depending on his mood. that's not to say he doesn't enjoy cute fluffy sex, but this is such a kink for him. loves biting above all else. just like Jackson, he won't want to talk about it outside of sexy time and will likely turn blood red and beg you to stop if you do.

BamBam: anything that'll help get you both off. down to mess around and experiment in bed, but has several hard limits. prefers sex toys over other stuff. breaks out specific toys because he likes the effect it has on you. thinks you orgasming is the sexiest thing ever and often gets off to that alone. doesn't believe sex should be limited to just one method.

Yugyeom: the kinkiest one in the group in my opinion. prefers bondage (you or him) but is truly up for anything. he's a switch and has a balanced sub/dom duality. will moan like you're killing him if he's sub. will go so hard if he's being dom. really just wants you both to have a good time and anything that will aid in that is fair game.