Got7 kissing you and pda

|smut warning|

Jaebeom: more likely to kiss you when the two of you are alone. will occasionally press chaste kisses against your cheek in public, but won't usually initiate anything more. that being said, when you initiate pda, it really riles him up. will act like he's annoyed or above that kind of thing, but prepare for some great sex once you're in a private setting. gets off to the idea of you wanting him so badly that it didn't matter who was around.

Mark: loves to give you soft little pecks out of the blue. he just can't help himself when he finds even your simple mannerisms so goddamn adorable. and they don't have to be a sexual thing. they can be a little reminder like hey, I love you. or I want you to strip for me later. either way, he'll leave you wanting much more than just another kiss. he also really likes when you take his hand in yours out of nowhere—you'll probably catch him blushing.

Jackson: kissing you is one of his favorite things and he's very good at it. your presence is one of his biggest distractions. when you're around, he can't help but admire what you're saying/doing. if you're in a more relaxed environment he'll want you on his lap. simple, mindless things like playing with his hair or hands are what really melts him. he constantly craves your attention, so whatever you do will be fine in his book. and of course, you'll be rewarded tenfold in the bedroom later on.

Jinyoung: is a little more conservative with his kisses, especially in public. but each one is meaningful and passionate. he likes having you close by while in public—especially at social events. he might not give a lot of physical intimacy in public, but will show you he's thinking of you nonetheless. maybe he whispers something suggestive to you, or gives you that look from across the room.... he might think he's being subtle, but everyone who's paying attention knows what's on his mind.

Youngjae: very shy about kissing you, and will hardly ever initiate it in public. sometimes he just needs to touch you, though. he'll tuck some hair behind your ear or will straighten and adjust your clothes. you'll catch his gaze lingering over your body and see him get flustered at how easily he was distracted. he'll be antsy for the rest of the time you have in public, constantly brushing up against you "on accident". plan on leaving whatever outing or event you're at early.

BamBam: is 110% okay with kissing you whenever and wherever the situation presents itself. loves showing you off to the world. has a arm around you and a hand resting on your ass at all social events. and if it's a casual outing he'll keep his hand in your back pocket. super touchy-feely and loves when you wrap an arm around his waist. when he's really in the mood he'll just trail his fingers up and down your waist/torso in a constant, gentle reminder of what he really wants.

Yugyeom: not necessarily against kissing you in public. he just wishes you could be somewhere where the kisses could turn into ... other things. kissing is his #1 foreplay, and he loves to build things up. being in public would be a kind of challenge for him to see how far he can tease you. his more PG pda is much more low-key. he'll hold your hand and rub circles into your skin with his thumb, or give you random forehead kisses.