Got7 when you want to try pegging

|smut warning|

Jaebeom: uhm no. absolutely not and have you lost your mind?! he'll think you're joking or teasing him at first, but when you tell him you're serious he won't even know how to react. this would be one of his hard limits, and you pressing him about it won't change that. he might have nightmares about it.

Mark: oh. he's usually a pretty easygoing, versatile guy, but this is uncharted territory. definitely thinks it'd be sexy because lord knows he thinks everything you do is sexy. might be a little deterred from the pain/discomfort aspect. would feel better if the two of you have already experimented with this kind of thing. this wouldn't be one of the first things you do in bed, but he might be down.

Jackson: hell yes baby. immediately asks you whether you've thought about pegging him before and might tease you a little about your fantasies. actually thinks that you thinking of him sexually (even if it is pegging) is the hottest shit. he'd want to try it because you wanted to, but if he really doesn't enjoy it he might be more reluctant the second time around.

Jinyoung: glares at you for a minute while he tries to figure out if you said what he thinks you said. you've sprung this on him too quickly, so he might be a little hostile. even if he is interested (which he'll swear up and down that he isn't at first), he'll need to do some extensive research on the matter before agreeing to it. expect at least a 24 hour window for him to warm up to the idea. and if you breathe a word about this to anyone, he will absolutely kill you (if he doesn't die of embarrassment first).

Youngjae: so embarrassed. can't even look you in the eye after you've asked him. so so shy about it, but he trusts you. lowkey turned on by the idea, so even if you just mention it to him he'll be prepared next time you're getting down and dirty. can actually get pretty kinky in bed, and might get into it rather quickly.

BamBam: he'd thought you'd never ask. has always kinda wanted to try it, just never told you. fuck, just go get some lube and a strap-on now, he's 110% down. give it to me mama. will be completely unashamed about it too, and will probably tell the members all about it. and wait till he gets the idea to record you pegging him—he'll be all over that.

Yugyeom: he's definitely thought about it once or twice before. a bit nervous but still wants to try it. you might have to be careful because he will practically refuse to sound the safe word because he ain't no pussy. but you being dominant in bed is so hot for him like damn. pretty kinky and might surprise you and himself on how much he enjoys it.

❈❈ ❈

Hey guys! If you liked this chapter, make sure to check out my new book Ulterior Motives. It would really mean a lot to me!

Thanks!