Got7 when they're sick

Jaebeom: not going to let you take care of him. at all. even if he's really sick he'll still have the energy to chastise you about not getting near him. keeping you from getting sick is his #1 concern. although he isn't going to turn away any food you make/bring him. but seriously, stay at least 10 feet from him at all times or prepare for a scolding. lots of love when he's all better though.

Mark: doesn't expect you to go out of your way for him but if you do he'll be really appreciative. sleeps a lot but likes just being near you. very low-maintenance. asks about your day in a hoarse, groggy voice when he wakes up. annoyed that this is throwing off his schedule but oh well.

Jackson: this kid could be on his deathbed and still want to be productive. we know how often he compromises his health for his work so you're gonna have to force him to take it easy when he's sick. and don't expect him to do it willingly, either. enjoys all the care and attention you're giving him but hates feeling useless.

Jinyoung: pretty responsible when he's sick. he knows how to take care of himself. thinks you looking after him is kinda pointless—especially if he's sleeping most of the time, but he won't avidly argue it. might tease you and make light of it if you're worried. does most tasks for himself despite your objections. honestly you're mainly there just to supervise.

Youngjae: hates being sick. doesn't want to just lay around but he'll listen to you if you insist. needing to have someone take care of him lowkey annoys him but he really will be grateful for your efforts. irritated because he wants to cuddle with you but knows he shouldn't in case he gets you sick.

BamBam: oh he likes being spoiled. sure he could take care of himself but you do it so much better. very sweet to you. even when he's sick he's still upbeat and cracking jokes to make you laugh. will tug you into bed with him for a nap together. promises to do something fun with you once he's okay again.

Yugyeom: a baby. if he's miserable you're miserable. can't think completely straight when he isn't feeling well. pouts and sulks if you insist on certain things or fuss at him too much. will feel bad that you're wasting your time taking care of him but he wants you to stay with him anyway. all is right with the world once he starts getting better.