Chapter 5

Spikes came out of the floors stabbing for the students right in the hearts as blood splattered onto the ground, the beautiful red blood. Alois and Ciel moved out of their spots watching as Doll, Joker, Wendy, and Peter's desolate bodies fell onto the ground with their eyes turning completely white. "The one stole the candy from their tummy and the ones who both perished in the blazing fire, all of this is just a fun little game to play." A voice from the far corner said, the two boys turned their attentions towards the far left corner spotting a guy dressed in black stood there with a slight smirk on their face with a tall guy standing behind him. The tall man walked towards Alois and Ciel, he had long grey hair and green eyes. He held a staff with a skull on top of it in his left hand, soon a smile grew on his face. "Undertaker?! What are you doing here?"

"I will not lose another Phantomhive ever again!" He replied, The Queen's Guard Dog grew puzzled. "What do you mean?" The smaller male asked in a stern cold voice, the person corner began to walk towards the small earl. Ciel took a closer look at the person before realising who it was. "H-How?! I watched you die in the cult a few years ago!"  Fear shiver down the spine of the one everyone knew as Ciel Phantomhive. "You stole the candy from my tummy Astre!" The boy shouted, he looked a lot like the Queen's Guard Dog. Alois looked back and forth at both of the boys with his mouth dropped to the ground. "Wait a huge minuet! Who the hell is Astre?!" The Queen's Guard Dog's eyes narrowed down, "I'm Astre, this is my twin brother Ciel." The youngest twin said as he held the Phantomhive ring tightly in his hand, as the real Ciel Phantomhive grew angry. "Why did you steal of identity? I thought we were going to work together on the Funtom Company!"

"I was always mistaken as you by everyone, I was nothing but your shadow Ciel!" Astre shouted, Ciel took a step closer towards his twin brother grabbing him by his shoulders tightly. "That's no reason to steal someone's identity, it's your fault because all you did was stay quiet whenever someone tried to talk to you!" Ciel shot, Astre pushed Ciel harshly looking at the eldest twin dead in the eyes. "I'm the opposite of you Ciel! You're open and talkative, you even wake up first to watch me sleep!" The youngest twin shot back looking the the eldest, "if I was the one who survived from the cult our aunt wouldn't have died!"
"Shut up!" Astre yelled off the top of his lungs, both of the Phantomhive boys pulled a gun out of their pockets pointing it at each other. The tallest earl walked up to both of the Phantomhive twins putting his hands up going between both of the boys, "both of you lower your guns before someone gets hurt, this isn't how you solve things." Alois said, Astre looked at the taller male rolling his eyes for a few seconds. "Says the one who poked their maid's eye out." The Queen's Guard Dog replied to the Queen's Spider with a straight face, he slightly waved his hand on the youngest twin. "That's different." Both of the boys began to lower their guns glaring at the taller earl. "We'll settle this later Astre," Ciel said turning his attentions towards the demon that Alois and Ciel knew as Aylssa. "Right now, the thing we need to focus on is this monster. We need to find out of the master of this demon is and kill them."

The gym doors slowly flung open as soft yet evil laugh came from the hallway, a figure of a person began to walk towards the door gaining the attention of Alois and the Phantomhive twins quickly. "You're all pretty stupid and useless," The person from the enterance said bringing their finger up to their bottom lip as a small laugh escaped from their mouth. "Yet I have to admit, you two are pretty smart at the same time." The continued, both of the twins got their guns ready as Alois stuck the tip of his tongue out. Dark wings appears the demon's back flying across the room to the person at the gym door, "soon the truth and secrets will be revealed to all of London, even the flames the burn to the slightest bits of hell." Aylssa said wrapping her arms around the human she began to protect for a while, the three boys ran up before the demon with wings took off with the human who was at the door.

All three of the boys ran up to the door as feathers and pieces from the ceiling from the sky as the sun shone over the hole. Astre put his gun back in his pocket ripping off the eye patch on his right eye, it revealed a sign on his contract that is placed on a human as a demon's prey. "Sebastian! Get here right now!" The younger twin shouted, a man in a suit with black hair and red eyes showed up. He got onto one knee gently putting his hand over his heart, "Yes my lord?" Sebastian asked, Astre glanced at the sky as a soft smirk appeared on his face with delight. "I need you to find a way out of here, once you do get us out and burn down the school." He ordered, Sebastian rose nodding his head before walking away. Ciel smiled looking at his brother as thoughts trailed through his mind, "Seems like you've grown up Astre, I thought you would always be the same quiet person I've known you as." He replied, Astre looked at the eldest twin with his dark blue eyes. "We don't have time for that right now, we need to get out of here and stop Aylssa along with whoever her master could be."