Chapter 7

The boys arrived back at London to find many innocent citizens on the town not alive nor dead, but walking around the place with no soul. Mindlessly walking, eating fellow humans for their souls not knowing they can't get a soul. Two men stood on top of the roof, one held a spear while the other held a lawn mower, "Seems like we might have a bit of over time William." The boy on the right head bring his lawn mower over his shoulder, William fixed the position of his spectacles with his spear. "It'll depend on how many soulless people are walking around, and the only reason we'll end up working over-time is if Mr.Sutcliff shows up Ronald." William said glaring at him with his green reaper eyes, "yeah, say what you want William. The only problem here will be the demon Aylssa." Ronald said placing his weapon on the ground getting it ready. In a different area of London a lady in a maid's outfit held two guns in her hands, she shot the bodies walking towards the Phantomhive manor. She had hazel eyes and a dark shade of pink hair, she took her glasses off throwing them on the ground beside her. "This is in the way," She said muttering to herself quietly; on the other side of the manor a young boy with strawberry blonde hair named Finnian was picking up logs. "Here we go!" He shouted with a smile as he threw the logs landing on the bodies that were walking around. As another with a shotgun sat behind a shed waiting for the targets to come out of his hiding, erasing his breath as all the sounds became clear to him.

Nothing but gunshots and the bones breaking of the ones who were once dead, a stick cracked as the boy with the shotgun turned his attention to it quickly getting ready to shoot. To his surprise it was Lady Elizabeth Midfold, the daughter in the Midfold family, "B-Bard, you almost shot me!" She shouted, he put the gun down covering the lady's mouth. "Quiet, why are you out here in the first place? It's not safe." He whispered as he uncovered the lady's mouth, "I was looking for Ciel but I can't find him." She whispered back, he sighed grabbing his gun getting ready to shot around the corner. "The young master isn't home, we don't know when he'll be back," he replied, Bard let out a small sigh looking back at the Lizzy. "You should get back into the manor, where it's safe." She shook her head grabbing the gun that leaned against the wall, holding it close to her. "No, I want to help you!" She shouted whispering, Bard turned towards her quickly. "Are you crazy?! If you died the master would kill us, not only do we protect the Phantomhive manor we also have to protect all of the people who he cares about." He explained, a shot from behind was heard hitting Bard right in the arm. He turned his attention to where the bullet came from, before he could shoot back. Another shot was heard, his eyes widen slowly the lady with the guns shot the person from behind the street that shot Bard.

He turned his attention towards the roof she was on and smiled, "Thanks Mey-Rin." He muttered quietly to himself, he turned his attention back to the fight and got back to shooting the introducers. Lady Elizabeth stood there quietly watching as the blood splattered across the ground, was this really why the Phantomhive servants were hired for? To protect the Phantomhive manor even if it meant risking their lives to the hands of death? Bard and Mey-rin stopped firing their guns as Finnian stopped throwing the logs off of the roof, they listened to the silent land that is across the manor. Not a loud or a noise from the forest surrounding area, just peace and quiet.

"I'm sure the young master will be back tomorrow or the next day," Bard said setting the shotgun down on the grass gently as Elizabeth did the same. "Come on, let's get you back to the manor before Tanaka finds out you arrived during the fight." He said picking up the young lady as he began to head towards the manor, the four chattered away before they reached the two double doors. Opening it slowly a gruesome fight shown to their eyes, Bard covered the Lizzy's eyes quickly running to a random room so she wouldn't see. Swords stabbed in different parts of the body as blonde boy wearing all white had blood dripping from their mouth, it was none other than Lord Druitt. The door slowly closed from behind revealing a lady all dressed in black she smirked with her blazing red fiery eyes glowing, Mey-rin turned around bringing her guns out once more.

"Who are you?" She asked putting her finger on the trigger, she raised her hand slowly making a small flick of her wrist. The doors flung open making a strong wind, Finnian grabbed Mey-rin as he grabbed onto the door handle keep them from flying. "You guys aren't normal, you're special in a way," the girl said walking towards them with a soft yet devilish smile. After the wind stopped blowing the two servants dropped onto their looking at her. "She is most likely a demon, no human can do something like that. Finny go see if Sebastian is in the manor!" The maid said loading one of her guns, her hazel eyes met the demon Aylssa's red blazing eyes the strongest male. Aylssa softly sighed in annoyance, "humans these days are there supid. It would've been a smart choice to leave the smart male to fight me while you go to find someone besides you won't even last five minutes." Aylssa said as her hands began to rise with the fire, Mey-rin fired one of her guns shooting a glass vase. The demon laughed so hard that tears began to leave her eyes, "you missed you little idiot!"

Within a blink of an eye a log was thrown from the top of the railing in the Phantomhive manor landing on the demon, "come on Mey-rin!" Finny shouted running down the hallway to the left, she nodded putting the gun in her pocket following the smaller male servant. The log broke into tiny pieces as blood began to drip from her head, with her eyes growing with rage. As the blood dripped from her head onto the floor, an idea came to her mind that made her smirk with such delight. An eye for an eye as they say, a single one that seems to be left on the one boy. The boy who ruined everything for her figuring out the truth that was in the school she cherished just to be filled with nothing but slaughter and murder. "An eye for an eye tho he may have one left yet this little game you just joined in, will not end. Play the game if you like or loose everything you hold." Aylssa shouted reaching from wall to wall in the Phantomhive manor that was once burned down. Finnian looked at Mey-rin hearing what Aylssa has shouted from the far, "what does she mean by that?" He asked out of pure curiosity, the maid shrugged as they continued to run. "I'm not sure  it's nothing good yes I am." She replied taking out her pigtails bringing her hair down to her shoulder. They stopped by the time they reached the young master's study to catch their breath just in time to hear a scream, one that sounded similar followed by a shout. Both of the two servants ran to the entrance of the manor just in time to see.

The grim reapers fought destroying the heads of the near death and life as blood splattered across the ground leaving slight stains that would disappear in the future. A life on the line of death along with others with black and white feathers falling from the sky, the game of life or death reached it's point. Pawns staying in there places as the truth was soon revealed, fated shouts of ones that are cared for with the game coming to its end. As the one soon became close to the two hostages, demons holding their stance as the boy watched in terror that he thought he would never experience again. A bell rang from the distance just as the game of life or death came to it's final scene.