Chapter 8

"This will be the final dance, it might also become your final resting place for these humans, make one wrong move I shall end their time much shorter than it already was going to be with the contract for one." Aylssa said with a big smile on her face, blood dripped off of the demon who held hostage as the game continued down it's path that was chosen for it to play. Sebastian stayed on the ground as she watched Aylssa hold his young master, "let him go Aylssa." He said pulling silverware out from his tailcoat, Aylssa let out a laugh that almost brought her to the break of tears. "Claude get over here right now!" Alois shouted sticking his tongue out revealing the contract sign, another demon appeared next to the taller earl's side. He looked almost liked Sebastian but his hair was in a different style, his eyes were golden, and he wore spectacles.

"Another demon to bring to the boils of this dance, it's going to be interesting on how it's going to end. I won't count my chickens before they hatch because this game of life or death has twists and turns." She said with a soft, from her side under the cape she wore; Aylssa brought a sword covered in the blood of the past reapers and demon that fought her. Astre Phantomhive glared at the the feminal demon put the bloody sword under the boy's eye patch bringing it off. "Be careful with what moves you might pull, don't forget that I'm holding your master hostage Sebastian Michaelis." Sebastian walking towards Aylssa taking his tailcoat off through it on the bench to the side, "yet a contract between a demon and master remains Aylssa, Sebastian will protect me no matter what." Astre said with such a straight face, she slightly laughed looking at the young earl. "You have guts to hold a human hostage when we know who is going to be defeated," Sebastian said taking his gloves off throwing them onto the tailcoat. He brought his hand over his left eye with a devilish smile. "There is one thing that you forgot Aylssa, one of the most important things while fighting when life is on the land. Don't ever split your focus." He said as his eyes glowed a different shade of fiery red, Aylssa's eyes widen as she turned around just in time to get kicked in the face by Claude.

The demon let go of Astre as the Phantomhive butler caught the fallen boy, he smiled softly as he held his young master close yet gentle. " The contract remains as it is master, I will protect you then clean up if all goes to hell." He said as he gently put his young master down on the ground, slightly moving the hair out of Astre's eyes as Alois stuck his tongue out. "You know what you have to do." Both Claude and Sebastian said bowing down to their masters on one knee, "End this game and bring this demon down their knees!" Alois and Astre shouted together, both of the demons turned their attention towards Aylssa. "So, finally the game is going to come to it's final show. Let's make this the best dance that will go down into history then maybe bring it to hell." She said, a shadow from the distance could be soon as the moon began to be uncovered from the sky. The feminal demon flew behind her master wrapping her arms around them, "shall we bring this dance to it's final curtain to close down?" She asked whispering to her master, a nod came from his head as he walked away. "I suggest this ends Aylssa, bring to hell if you have to."

Both of the demons brought out their silverware holding it tightly glaring at Aylssa who began to fly up into the air, she smirked as the two earls and the eldest twin ran inside to find her master whoever it is. Astre stopped at the door turning his attention towards his twin brother, Ciel stopped making eye contact with the younger one. "I suggest you go find somewhere to hide, you might end up being dead again." Astre ordered, his brother nodded as he began to head a different direction while Astre followed Alois inside of the manor. They scanned the area to see a figure of a human running up the stairs on the right, a window broke from behind the two as the glass shattered onto the ground into small pieces. Both of the boys turned their attention to the window to see the same person from the school there, it was none other than Grell Sutcliff.

"I'm here Bassy!" She shouted, holding her weapon in the air with a devilish smile on her face, she looked around the room to see no demon in sight. "Bassy is not here again?! This is getting annoying, it's just you two." Grell said as she waved her death scythe up and down for at least a few seconds, the grim reaper stopped then fixed her spectacles. Astre looked at the Grim Reaper with cold dead eyes, "what are you doing here Grell, I thought you were assigned to collect the souls at the school." The Guard Dog shot, Sutcliff sighed putting her hand over her forehead. "It ended up being the wrong person, the real person that is supposed to die is here and surprisingly I thought I cleaned up the mess yesterday." The red loving reaper replied as she began to walk up the stairs as the two earls trailed behind.

The moon shone through the windows of the hallways as the person ran down the hall as the three tried to catch them. After a few minutes of running around the manor, the person was corner with no way of getting out, Astre looked at the person dead in the eyes as the taller earl's eyes widen in fear. "L-Luka?!" He shouted, a smirk appeared on his face as he took off the black cloak he's been wearing for the entire chase. "Why are you the master mind out out of all people?! I thought you were my brother!" Alois said as tears began to fall down from his face, Astre glared at Alois before rolling his eyes. "You're seriously going to cry over something so stupid? It was bound to happen sooner or later, you just didn't see it coming." Astre said, Alois glared at the smaller earl grabbing his shoulders tightly. "You let this happen didn't you Phantomhive! Why did you d-". At that point, the Queen's Guard Dog slapped the spider right across the face as his eyes widen. "You can't stop what someone is going to do Alois, it was Luka's choice to make such a sickening school in the first place." He explained then turning his attention to the mastermind behind everything, "I believe Alois and I would like to know a few things. How did you play dead and what was your attention on doing this?" Astre asked out of curiosity, Luka smirked in delight looked at the two earls. "It was all for my brother of course, I thought you loved the sight of blood after our village burned down some years ago. Plus, if you looked closely to the body it was from a different person there was burnt mark on the back of the arm yet the wound was a stab from a dagger." Luka answered truthfully, Alois's tears continued to roll down his cheeks as they soon became as dry as the desert sand. A huge smash was heard from the floor above them, they looked up to see a chunk of the ceiling fall on top of Luka landing on top of his head smashing Luka.

Both of the earls watched as the smallest among them died as blood splattered on the walls and floor nearby. Grell sighed as her began to activate is chainsaw, "at least this one gets to be reaped by me." She muttered as she cut the body revealing this cintimatic records coming out of Luka's body. His life was filled with being loyal to his older brother Luka, tears shaded off of the taller earl's face as he looked away paining to see Luka's memories. Astre looked over at Alois putting his hand on his shoulder gently, "You can't stop death from coming Alois, you need to accept that." The blonde male whipped away his tears looking towards the smaller earl, "I guess you're right Phantomhive." He admitted, from the distance a scream was heard. A painful once in matter of fact, Alois and Astre turned their attention away from the dead body that was on the ground as they began to run outside. "That witch better not be touching my Bassy!" She yelled breaking through the window holding up the bloody chainsaw just be caught by something. It was something that felt familiar, the red reaper turned his attention towards it. "Oh William! Fancy seeing you here at the Phantomhive manor!" She said happily bringing her hands together, William rolled his eyes dropping the red reaper into the bush down below. The red haired grim reaper yelped in pain as she fell into the bush, she quickly stood up looking up onto the roof before jumping up there. "What was that about William?!" She shouted at William T. Spears he slightly sighed turning away.

"Honestly Mr.Sutcliff, one of these days you're going to get yourself fired getting your Death Scythe taken away just like that one grim reaper did some time ago. So I suggest that you behave yourself for once in your life." William said adjusting his specticals correctly onto his face glaring back at the transgender reaper. "We must head back to the headquarters besides you're no longer trusted at the Phantomhive manor because they know that you have a thing for a demon." Grell pouted as William began to leave the manor with the Grell following him from behind.

The bell rang once more from the distance as Alois and Astre arrived at the front of manor intime to blood splatter onto the ground staining it in the beautiful bloody red. Blood dripped off the the black fabric of the slaughtered demon as the one who won eyes glowed a different color, they're attention turned towards Astre putting their hand over their chest bowing down. "The task has been down young master, Aylssa has been defeated for you." Sebastian said with a soft devilish smirk spreading across his face. Astre looked at Sebastian then at the deceased body that was beginning to fade then back at his butler. "Good job Sebastian, and please clean up this mess I don't want anyone to suspect that any kind of murder had happened here." Astre said turning away heading back inside as Alois followed him. What wasn't expected was the unexpected surprise to show on the staircase on the Phantomhive manor just as another story began to rise.