Journey (Part 1)

Lucy POV

My ears caught a really loud squeal.I open my eyes and look around to find where it come from with tired eyes.It was Mira standing at the door with stars in her eyes and a camera lacrima in her hand.

I wanted to stood up but something heavy was holding me back.My eyes went wide when I feel like I know who the person is.I look behind me and see the King snoring off while hugging me tightly.I blushed deep red.Out of embarrassment,I kick him out of the bed.He fall down with a thud and a groan coming after.

"Ow Lucy why did you do that?"He sat on the floor rubbing his head while staring at me with an angry look.

"Sorry"I blush a little while looking down

I hear another squeal from behind.I just then suddenly realize that Mira was still in the room.

"Oh,Mira what are you doing here?"Natsu ask looking behind me.

"Oh,Jellal told me to tell you he wanted to talk to you so I thought I could ask Lucy to tell you"She said smilling brightly.

"Alright then,I should be going now to get ready.Mira tell Jellal to go to my study room and wait there.I will come soon.I hope you can tell me what happened to me after,Lucy"He said going out the room.

I only nod my head.

"So are babies on the way"Mira said moving her eye brows up and down.

"NO!IT WASN'T LIKE THAT"I scream with my face turning so red it would put Erza's hair to shame.

She just smile before going out of the room.I look at her until the door closed.I stretch my body and walk to the bathroom to get ready for the day.

Natsu POV

After getting ready,I went to my study room to meet Jellal.When I entered,Jellal  was already there sitting on a chair.He turned around bowing at me.I went to sit down on my chair.

"What is it you want to talk about Jellal?"

"It is about Lucy.I can't find any other information about her.The only thing I know is that her mother's name is Layla Heartfilia and her dad is Jude Heartfilia"

"It is alright Jellal.You can go now"

He bow down again and walked out.I was lost in thoughts about Lucy.I know there is something different from her.I was snaped out of it when the door was knocked.There stood Lucy holding my breakfast in her hand.She put down the plate but before she could go I stop her.

"Lucy come and sit down.I need to talk to you"I ordered and she sat down infront of me looking somewhere else.

"Why did you cry last night?"I ask

"I had a dream..."

"A nightmare?"

"No,I dreamed about meeting my mother........She told me about me having powers and wanted me to learn about it"She said but she seems hesitated to tell.

"What magic do you use? but more importantly how can you have magic when you are not a demon"I asked super confuse.

"My mother told me it was because my ancestor married a demon and my magic is called celestial magic"My eyes widen

"That is a rare magic.They are no people who use celestial magic nowadays"

"Really!?"She asked shocked

"Yes and is there anything else your mother told you"

"Yes,she said Zeref wanted me when I was younger"

"That means you are the person that uses light magic.It makes sense since celestial magic is light magic"I said with a happy voice.Her eyes widen liked she just realized about it.

"How can you learn this magic?"

"There is a book my mother wrote about celestial magic for me.It is in my house"

"How?Wasn't your house destroyed?"

"My mother put magic on it to protect the book from destroying"

"We should go today.Go get ready"

"Alright"She said standing and walk out of the room.

Author POV

After Lucy finished packing her stuff,Lucy went to find Natsu.She decided to go to his room.On her way she saw a blue furry ball.She touch it and it started to move.The ball was a cat.The cat stretch out while standing on two feets but what was more terrfying is a pair of white feather wings poped on the back of the cat.The started to fly in air smiling at Lucy.

"Hi Lucy it's nice to meet you"The blue cat said happily.

Lucy was scared to see this weird cat-like-bird and can talk too.She started screaming and running off to Natsu's room.The door suddenly open and Natsu was about to get out to find Lucy but Lucy was running straight to his door.She didn't have time to stop which end up knocking her and Natsu to the floor.

She blush and quickly got off from him saying sorry.Lucy took her hand out to help him up which Natsu gladly accept.Out of the blue, the the cat appeared infront of them.Lucy srceamed again and jumped onto Natsu.Natsu now holds Lucy in his arms.

"Natsu your new friend is really weird"

"Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!"Lucy screamed again.

"It would be nice for you to not make deaf yet Lucy"Natsu said with a nasty look on his face.

"Sorry"Lucy apologized and jump out from his arms.

"Well Lucy meet Happy"Natsu said.

"So is he a cat?"Lucy asked still freaked out.

"More specifically he is an exceed"

"Aye!"

"Oh"Lucy respond not knowing what to say.

"Come on Lucy,we need to go"Natsu said holding her hand and pulling her towards the front door.

"Ok"Lucy said blushing.