Chapter 8

Fuck yeah, ive been waiting for this also this chapter contains a tad bit of sin and cutting
I'll add warnings

Inks pov (finally)

I was in the kitchen with Blue, we were making some tacos! We were almost done, all we had to do now was add the filling to the shell. I smiled and looked at blue who looked proud of me. We filled the tacos and i was carrying them to Dream.
Maybe i finally did something right?!
Blue opened the door to the kitchen, Error and dream were in the living room, talking. Blue walked in first, he looked happy to see one of his friends were here. I walked over, tacos in hand, and looked at them. I really dont ship error with anyone here, I honestly feel a little jealous.

I put the plate down on the table. "Wow Ink! Those look delicious!" Dream praised me. He picked a taco up and began to eat it. Error did the same. "wow! You really know how to cook, Ink!" Dream smiled.
"Ehhhhhh not as good as blue's but for someone of your....... 'Type', its really good!" and with that, my non existent soul dropped. Jeez, and i thought i did something right?
"What, no! Ink i think its amazing!" dream smiled at me. I smiled back. He's probably just saying that..
"Wait, better then mine?" Blue asked.
"No.. No, but.... Erm" dream tried to say something but couldn't.
"Blue, your the best at tacos! Even I could do a better job then ink and yours will still be amazing!" error complemented. Ugh. I already feel shitty... I should never have agreed to make them.. Im crap at everything. "Ink, are you ok?" dream asked.
"Y-yeah i need to take my... MY VIALS!!"
"What, the ones nightmare has?" error asked.
I summoned my broom and almost ran out the door.
"NO INK WAI-" Dream was cut off. I opened a portal to dreamtale and ran ink.

Dreams pov

"NO INK WAI-" blue strings covered my mouth and body, i couldn't move. "Sorry dream, can't let you do that." i turned my head and say blue was also tied up. Crap, what now? Ink is gonna fall in love with nightmare and there's nothing i can do! Error laughed at us, he knew what we were thinking.

Inks pov

I was in front of nightmare's castle. I've taken him and his gang on before, i can do  it again! I walked up to the door, my broomy ready to attack. I pushed the door open. No one was there. I stepped through the massive entry and up the stairs, still no one. I've been around nightmare's castle before, i don't know where every room leads to but i do remember the throne room! I walked down a long hallway and before me stood a large door. I opened it and steeped into the throne room. Still, no one? I through the massive room and up the small but wide steps to the throne. Would there be any kind of secret pa-
Slam
The sound of the door slamming echoed through the room.
"Well, look who it is"
Nightmare
I didn't bother to turn around
"Give them back nightmare" i said coldly.
"Aww, what if i refuse.. Then what?"
I growled and finally turned around to face him. He was holding my vials in one of his tentacles.

Suddenly a glitchy portal opened up. Error came out with blue and dream wrapped in his strings. Shit.
"Ok ink, heres the deal. I'll give you your vials back, you'll take them here, in front of me-"
"Why do i need to do that?" i cut him off.
"Because, i want to see how important they are to you,"
"Makes sense"
"Then, you'll do something for me, and finally I'll let you, and your friends go."
"Fair enough" i agreed. Blue and dream were struggling and shouting but it was muffled by the strings. Nightmare gave my vials back. I took hold of the red one, anger, and took a sip. Next orange, yellow, green, blue, purple.
"What now?" i asked him.
"Kiss me" he replied
"What?! Why?" i was a blushing mess.
"We made a deal, remember?"
Dream and blue's shouting turned into screaming. I sighed and walked closer to the Prince. "Fine, octopus, but this doesn't mean i like you" He bent down so our faces were aligned. he leaned closer to him. Our faces touched. It felt... Weird but also wonderful... I wanted more. I leaned closer to deepen the kiss. Nightmare pulled my closer by putting a hand around my waist. I never realised how handsome he was until now-
No! I have to stop! What am i thinking! I pushed him away.
"There! You got your kiss!" i yelled. Nightmare smirked. I walked up to Dream and Blue who looked relived. Error let them go and we all went back to underswap. I started to get a strange feeling in the vack of my skull. Its probably just because i haven't taken my vials.

(Trigger warning)

We walked back inside the house. I went up to my room and dream and blue stayed down stairs. My room was clean? SHIT!
I looked under my bed the box was still there, untouched. I grabbed it and opened it.
My bloodied blade was still there, thank god! I walked to the bathroom and grabbed it. Ok ink, just 1 cut this time!
I took down my sleeve and saw the scars i had left myself. I took the blade and sliced my arm. Ok.. That was good.. Maybe another. I sliced again.

One more...

4

Ok ink one final one, then stop

6

Ok last one

9

Some more wont hurt

12
13
14
Ok..... Enough. Blood spilled from my hand and into the sink. I washed some of the blood off me and grabbed the plasters. I sighed trying not to get any of the sticky parts on my new cuts.

(Another warning)

I sighed walking back into my room, box in hand. I put it back under the bed. I took most my clothes off, leaving me with my boxers and shirt on. I jumped into bed. Cant be bothered with any tea. I tried to get comfortable but ended up rubbing myself against the mattress. Fuck. I blushed and bit my 'lip'. Fuck why now? I thrusted down onto my mattress, i held back a moan. Guess my cuts started a reaction.. Its a good thing im masochistic. I rolled over to i was on my back. My huge boner was itching to escape its prison. My boxers was damp with pre-cum. I slid my hand down to my member. I couldn't take it. I pulled down my boxers and my dick springed out. I clasped it with my hand and started to slowly rub. Imagine nightmare doing this to me... It would be so amazing.. His tentacles exploring me.. No... Ink stop! What am i thinking! I tried to hold back a moan but it ended up slipping out. Then another, another. I was lost in pleasure. "Ahh... Mm nightmare! Haahhh" i couldn't stop myself from fantasizing about the prince. "Ahhh~ NIGHTMARE!" I didn't care if dream and blue heard me, at this point i was so close, i was practically falling in and out of reality. With one final moan, i wame all over my hand. Shit... Somethings definitely wrong with me.