Chapter 17

I followed nightmare out of his room, surprisingly the place seemed pretty clean.. Unlike nightmare's room.
There was a huge hallway, red wallpaper and painting of kings and queens of this old au. There was a big painting of what looked like a family, i looked closer and saw dream was in there, standing next to an other skeleton child. He looked like dream but more purple.. Wait, why isn't nightmare in any of these?

"Keep up" nightmare said coldly, Walking in front of me. I quickly ran to catch up well, thats until he stopped. We hit a staircase, the stairs went straight down in a spiral. "We must be in a tower, right?"
"Yes, become aware of this place, its where your staying"
"Im sleeping in your room?"
"Yes"
"What about you?"
"I'll also be in my room" i felt my cheeks warm up. "O-ok"

We walked down the long dark staircase. More paintings hung the walls, more of the mysterious purple boy.. He's kinda cute, ya know? But my heart only belongs to nightmare, he owns me now.

"Ink?"
"Yeah nightmare?"
"During dinner you might be asked some questions... Personal questions... You shall answer truthfully"
"But-"
"You WILL answer truthfully, you don't want to disappoin me, do you?"
"No nightmare"
"Good"
We made it to the end of the staircase and was met with an other long hallway. I sighed.
"Not much left now ink"
"Ok"

We got to the end and there was a huge door. It looked old and it was made of dark oke wood. Nightmare opened the door and held it open for me. His whole gang were sat around a long table. Plates and cutlery were spread out. I gulped.

Shit.. Im terrible at social situations. Everyone here hates me.. Even nightmare probably.. Oh god kill me!
"You good?" night asked at he left the door.
"Y-yeah" the door slammed behind me and scared the shit out of me... Not literally, i didn't shit myself.
Dust snickerd.

I looked at him. He mumbled something to killer who burst out laughing. See? I was right... They hate me. Nightmare slammed his tentacle on the table. "Repeat yourself" he siad coldly.
"E-erm" dust stuttered.
"Now" nightmare growled.
"H-how is he gonna be nightmare's queen i-if he keeps shit-ting his face?"
Nightmare growled again.
"You will clean every toilet in this damn castle-"
"Yes, sir"
"After dinner every day for a week"
Dust sighed.
"Yes... Sir"