Chapter 1

Ok this is kind of a test to see if people would like this
🖤💜💙💜🖤
❤️💛🧡💚💙💜

Nightmare sat on his throne. His black tentacles hovering over him. He was alone in his castle, his followers were all out on missions. The slimey king huffed, he was bored. He always got like this when something big wasn't happening, however he preferred being alone. He had no friends, none that he considered, of course. He tolerated only a few. Error was his right hand man, whenever he was busy he trusted error with his work. Error was his favorite. Next was cross. Cross was the most mature out of the gang. Nightmare would trust cross on all the missions, he was one of the strongest. Horror, dust and killer were all in charge of the less important stuff. Horror was the cook of the group, even though he eats people, hes a pretty good chef. Dust was in charge of keeping the castle clean. I know, ironic. Killer would usually just hang around, however he was in charge of weapons. If they ever needed them anyway.
Red was in charge of the prisoners. He was the best at torturing people so the job just fell on him. (Haha fell). The mission that cross set up was to destroy underswap. Underswap was on of the 3 protectors home au. Without underswap then the 3 would be down on defencees. The plan was that it would be surprise attack. The one from the au was named blue. He was the weakest protector, however he trained to be in the Royal gard. This gives him the advantage of strong attacks. The kings brother, Dream, was the second most powerful. He has the most hp out of the 3, however his weapon is lacking. The most powerful was the main protector, Ink. Not much is known about this creator, his backstory was never revealed. He was known throughout the whole multiverse as a god. He creates the aus the king wishes to destroy. The king has tried many times to kill this creator but to everyone's surprise, hes immortal. The creator wasn't as innocent as the others, he's more mature and will usually make sex jokes whenever he can, mutch to the other's confusion. He doesn't have a home au like the rest of the protectors. He also didn't have much empathy, people named his insane. He carried vials around with him wich would help him feel emotional when needed. He always became insecure whenever they were mentioned. The king would often call the other cruel names such as 'gay fuck' and 'rainbow dick face' however it became an inside joke fo the both of them to call each other childish names. The protector would often call him names related to hentai and seafood due to the king having tentacles. Ink was the kings favourite. He couldn't wait to see him in his dungeon. The king has captured the protector before but blue an dream would always save him. As much as the king would hate to admit, he's grown quite attached to the rainbow skeleton.