Chapter 23 (lemon) the real one

What? You thought that was it?! Haha no. Im a sinner too.
Also this chapter will be in a none pov. Yeah that.

Ink started to feel uncomfortable. Not with nightmare on top of him, but with... His clothes on. He could feel something get extremely tight and started gently thrusting up into nightmare who was now grinding on him. Ink was trying to hold so much back at once. It felt like he was gonna explode and loose all control. Thats when nightmare started rubbing his clothed ribs with a tentacle. Ink moaned out, a long pleasure filled moan. "Thats it doll, your my good baby" nightmare mumbled as he took inks scarf off and went to eat out his neck. "N-night!"
"No... Call me daddy tonight~"
Nightmare licked all the way from the bottom of inks neck to his jaw and planted a kiss on ink before he sat up.

"D-daddy what-"
"Shhh doll~" nightmare started taking his clothes off, making ink extremely flustered.
"Y-you need a punishment, you've been hanging around with those star shits when you could have been with me"
"S-sorry daddy.. I regret it"
"How do i make sure your not gonna do it again without your punishment?"
"I.. Don't know?"
"Well..." nightmare took off inks upper half of clothes too, now they were both just in the trousers and shorts. Nightmare smirked. He could see the tent in inks trousers. He went down and undid them, sliding them down to ink's rainbow memeber slipped out.
"O-oh god.. Daddy.." Ink put his hand over the side of his face and let his tongue slip out. This turned nightmare on more. He took off his shorts and let his dick spring out of its prison. Ink looked back. Dooling all over the pillow under him.

"Da-ddy..please."
"Please what baby? Use your words for me"
"I want it.."
"Want what?"
"I want your dick in my ass" ink was a blushing embarrassed mess.

"Good doll.."

Nightmare and ink's attention immediately turned to the door, where someone was watching.
"PISS OFF IM BUSY!"
"But boss, its an emergency!!" it was cross. Nightmare sighed and put his dressing down on, it didn't really hide his boner but it'll do. He opened the door, not that much or he'll reveal his doll.
"What, do you want?!"
"An army!"
"What?!"
"Dream and blue are here, they have back up!"
"SHIT!" nightmare ran back into his room and put his clothes back on. His ecto dick now de-sporning. He kissed ink who was getting dressed too. "Ok princess, go and give yourself a bath.. I'll be back soon. You want to stay with me, right?!"
"Yeah."
"Ok, I'll lock the door. Lock the bathroom one DONT answer for ANYONE!"
"Ok.." Ink did as told and nightmare ran out of the room, locking the door to keep his doll safe.