Friday, November 1, 2019... Part 2

Now it's just me, and why in the world does it always when someone doesn't want to get into the whole business of dreams, the dream went from invisible wall to open door?
Anyway. Soon I was the only survivor standing, with blood soaking everywhere.
I knew for a fact that I have tons of wounds, but that didn't stop my determination on killing the boss.
From a theme of Magnus Chase to some type of video game. Now I have to go to the top level. Which is fighting the boss.

But lucky for me... the boss is immortal, a gigantic Tyrannosaurus rex, that's immortal. Hurrah...
Rushing towards the fence which holds the boundary of the game, I crawled and screamed till my voice cracked and my fingers bleed. But thankfully I can't feel any pain.

Huffing and puffing till I finally controlled and catches my breathes, I can feel the humiliating embarrassment flow to my face. While the Hell guy roars in laughter.

"Give up little mortal, there's no chance you can ever beat me or my Tyrannosaurus Rex... which is to say WHO IS IMMORTAL!" laughing he pointed at me with one finger. Even though it was only him laughing while the  dishonored and traitors where in joying their vacation behind the stone walls which was guarded by the T-Rex and Hell.
It seemed to me like the whole world was laughing at me.
Making a fist I looked up and smiled.
"Who said I'm gonna give up? It's my choice and not yours. Sooooooo. Ha! Who do you think you are? Just because that gigantic dinosaur is immortal doesn't mean he's gonna win" sticking out my tongue a grinned "you and one army"

After soon seeing my words fly by, cause video games are like that, words show in front of you by what you've said.
Hell's expression changed from laughter to confusion.
With just that few seconds of confusion, I snapped my figures and the final rest of the dead honored ones came charging into the battlefield.

Soon I figured out my mistake.

With one quick swipe of his hand, the T-Rex came charging into the fields. But apparently he doesn't care about my team, but walked right over them and came roaring after me.

Great, now comes the stupid part of me.
Running while screaming, I forgot the most important  part of the video games (my friend teach me it) which was to collect as many items that are useful when ever you go.

Well.
I step or jumped away from almost every single one.

When I soon passed almost 1,000,000 dozen items that was useful. I finally came to a stop when a gigantic bouncy castle blocked my way.
With my panicked head I thought if I hide under the bouncy castle the T-Rex might not find me.

So with all my might I pull and tugged, finally squeezed into the castle.
It was hard, especially when I heard the thumping of the dinosaur coming closer.

Then all was silent. Holding my breathe I prayed to dead god to help me. Then a pause, two pause then...
Enormous tooth came crunching in on the castle, loosening the air. Wiggling over to try to get out, I head the robotic voice of the dinosaur.
"You cannot escape, you cannot escape"
Then biting down hard on my arm I screamed.
Blood came from the mark where the dinosaur tooth been.

Panicked I dashed under the T-Rex and out of  the limits.

Soon I found myself with outer darkness, and soon falling, I crunch into prepare for death pose, while the dinosaur's voice still circled around me.

" You can not escape, you cannot run away. I have your blood now. 10293847"

Screaming I crashed into utter darkness...