Saturday, November 16, 2019 Part 2

At first it seemed we where going slowly downwards. But like my luck. Everything was unpredictable.

Screaming as the van lunched down like a roller coaster. We suddenly ended with a gigantic crash. Flipping in the air two times till finally ending up with a thud, that'll probably broke the whole van.

Opening the door. I hopped out to find myself in the underground trench from Spongebob Squarepants. (Yah I know right? Creepy) for those that are wondering which episode. Let's just say the episode of 'Rock Bottom'.

 And like Patrick

And like Patrick. Everyone needed to use the washroom.

Well not really everyone.... I didn't.

Soon it was just me sitting down on a rock. Using a price of cloth and cleaning  my new sword.

When a ear piercing cry came from the washroom.

Standing up with shock, I can feel my heart raising, my mind full with excitement as well as fear.

Grabbing the handle of my gun with my right hand and my sword with my left. I slowly made my way towards the washroom.

Kicking the door down I entered with a 'HAYYAH!" Then seeing blood and dead bodies everywhere. I soon started to search.

Yes I know.  How stupid of me. If any of you are reading this. Then you'll probably be thinking.
Dude why can't yah just run away screaming? Forget about them. Just. Chicken out. And. Run.

Well first of all... I'm not a dude. Second of all I can't control my dream. Come on you probably know that by now?!!!

Anyway. I searched everywhere. Girls and boys. Yes how unnatural. But to be honest... I accidentally went to a few by accident in real life....
  Soon I can to the pit of order one in the females stall.
Slicing open the tape and kicking down the door. I soon came to the most disgusting stall I have ever met.

Diarrhea and puke was everywhere. As well as toilet paper and... is that water or pee?
Staring at the mess. Now in my dream I can feel myself thinking to either run now or continue.

Thankfully I did neither.

For someone stabbed me in the back. And slicing through my heart as well as my lungs.

Taking in a gasping breath I fell.

BACKWARDS.
Not forward to the mess but BACKWARDS.

And the last image I saw was the disgusting messed up bloody face of Bloody Marry grinning down on me.

The I stood up in my bed screaming...