Wednesday, November 18, 2019 (Hunted Tower) *Part 2

Reminder! For those that are afraid please don't read this.

 Thank you!!!

 Like what I had said before, the door fell, resulting in me facing the female.

But allow me to describe her better.

With bloody eyes that seems it can reach into your soul. Blood dripping down from her eyes, mouth and down towards the ground, a long pale skinny face - showing her eye sockets and skull. Half is torn off her, which seemed to be an agent's clothes. A wide crazy smile showing a few bloody teethes while others are white as pearls.

  Jet black hair tied into a high long ponytail, and a mechanic figure she has. Causing us to believe now all the monsters in the hunted tower is gonna be clones, which is gonna be creepy.

 Letting go an uttering shrieking, I float upwards and landed behind the female amazon leader. 

 The agent and the amazon's shot at the madwoman with bullets from pistols, and machine guns, throwing daggers that never missed. But the confusing part was -  neither of these seemed to bother her.

 In fact. It even seemed to be making her more gleefull. Slowly stalking towards us with a bomb in hand, a more sociopathic smile without even a single second of fear showing.

 Yes, indeed it's creepy, especially knowing that you have to witness a death, and knowing that no weapon can harm this clone.

 Suddenly, like someone far above, press the slow mode button, everyone was screaming in slow motion.

 All eyes were on one object, the blue bullet.

 The last and final of the agent's electrical bullets (don't ask if it's a thing)  hitting strait at the clone's bomb.

 It was that kind of moment, where someone should have jumped right in and taken a picture, or selfie.

 Everyone has their eyes wide open, not only in shock but also in fear. At that very moment when the bullet has hitten the line of the bomb, the clone's face changed.

 From a crazy lunatic smile to confusion then finally, instant fear. 

 I could have stood there laughing at her all dream. But sadly I can't.

 As extream as it had happened, the terror stopped. Right when the lightning went down and exploded. The clone screamed and launched herself behind the door.

 Now you'll probably be thinking. Whew, that's fantastic, I thought we're gonna die at that moment.

 But no, it's beyond creepy.

 Right where she launched herself behind the door, and right where she slowly falls over sinking, down in flames, she screeched one and last sentence that still shivers in my head.

 "You shall not survive."