Thursday, December 5, 2019 (short)

Wow people, guess what I'm gonna say today? Yup your right. Another weird dream that doesn't make sense. Wait nvm that's not what i'm gonna say.  (By the way this dream is a short - and I'm gonna try some thing different today - but don't worry - this dream is based on a true dream that I had) 

 What I'm about to tell you is a thinking game. Example: 1. tell you some details and let your own brain think 2. Read as well as play with your mind. (Try to picture the image) and step three is to just enjoy the story.

Now to the ungrateful problem, how in the world am I to explain this to you all? Well it all kind of started with a strange air of puffy cotton candy clouds. Or maybe it was chocolate caramel...

Like what I said before – the air was full with the most delightful smell of sweets, or anything that you think of pleasantly. That the very thought of it makes your mouth water, your stomach wails in craving for to have it, and your brain automatically complain to your parents on having it.

Yes just think of that.

Now think of floating in the space of your pleasant delight. With every single darn hacking toy, video games, technology and whatever you want for Christmas all around you. And it's all yours, all the jewelry, all the books, all the fancy sparkly pen pencils. It's all yours.

Now comes my favorite part.

The animals.

No matter if it's a wolf. Or cheetah, or any of those wild and dangerous animals, who cares? In this dream all of them are none dangerous. Or is dangerous but only listens to you.

Now image floating in space with food, toy and animals all around you.

Yes that's my dream.