Saturday, November 16, 2019, Part 1

For those that likes Bloody Mary, or like kind of random spookiness. This dream is all about the horrors of Bloody Mary and toilets...
(Haha JK, not really- maybe)

Here I was falling, then suddenly jointing awake, scaring the life out of my mother.
Till finally slump back to sleep.

I should have known that the sudden wake up was a warning... But I was to blind to see it.

Soon I was falling again.
Till like the movie 'Thor Ragnarok' where Loki suddenly falls out of a hole and lands saying "I HAVE BEEN FALLING - FOR THIRTY MINUTES"

Well I was similar, but also different. Instead I landed on the inside of a van.
Glancing slowly upwards, I saw my friend Rose looking down at me while holding two twin mega awesome looking swords.

Her cloth was covered with armor while she left her hair loose.

Behind her was two unfamiliar people, but somewhat have a ring of recognization around them.

One was a male and ones female, I can tell that both of them where the same grade as I. But now these days one can only be sure...

Soon Rose stopped the awkward silence.

"Linda! What the hack, we thought you where dead!"

The boy turned and for a second I was afraid, cause how can a 13 year old drive?

"Yah captain, we saw you being munched up by the T-Rex and then both of you and the dinosaur went like poof"

I stared at him in confusion.
Then it hit me. The dream that I had a few weeks ago of the terror of never being able to kill the idiotic, annoying, immortal dinosaur still sent shivers down my spin.

Especially when the dinosaur now knows you as number 10293847.

Slowly standing up (and almost destroying the van) I looked at everyone. Soon I understood the looks of confidence they give me.

"Wait... out of everyone, you people and me... is the only survivors left?!"
  I waited, crossing my fingers. But to my luck. All three of them nodded.

Suddenly the girl raised her hand.
"Captain - it's not just us, in the trailer behind out back, there's three more. A girl with short dusty blond hair, a woman with short black hair and a boy. Similar to our age... but way shorter"

Nodding my head, relief washed over me. Till suddenly the van perched forward.

Rose glaring at him, swatted the guy in the head.

"Dude, what was that?! Want to get us killed?"

In his defense. I said absolutely nothing. Mainly because I don't have my weapons and Rose is gesturing using her long swords. And in my defense I say if someone with the right mind would do exactly what I did.

Soon we went out to see a dark trench just a few inches away from our van.

Soon the girl exclaimed "Yup that's the spot - all we have to do is keep driving"

All three of us stared at her. Soon Rose went like. " Um you mean down the trench?"

The girl nodded.
Staring at her. I thought back then pointed at the guy that's driving.

"Onwards soldier!"
Nodding he pressed down. And down we went...