Chapter $41

JESSICA P. O. V

Oh no

He grabbed my hand and pulled me to him then to the wall. I hit my back pretty hard. The look on jayden face is so scary and... Ugly. He should definitely get rid of it

"Would you leave the fucking planet you are now and come back to earth" jayden said bringing me out of my thoughts.

"So you finally have the right to fucking throw a slipper at me, huh-"he said but I cut him off quickly.

"Says the person who poured a bucket of cold water on me. Fuck off" I said, the last part I pushed him away from me almost causing him to fall.

This time I tried walking out again but unfortunately for me I was pulled back to the wall and this time jayden looks like he was going to kill me.

I struggle with him to get out of his fucking hold but he just struggled back. Jayden finally pinned my two hands above my head and in that process he stumbles forward making our faces inches apart. I could feel his minty breath on my lips.

I looked up to his face only to come in contact with his green eyes... he's beautiful eyes. He stares at me deeply and I do the same, our eyes locked in, like we were about to kiss. Oh lord please. I was becoming uneasy.

But his eyes are fucking beautiful mostly for a cruel man like himself. All the staring competition came to an end as jayden let go of my hand and without saying anything just walked out slamming the door. Well its his house, his door, break it if you want.

I head straight to the bathroom to get cleaned.

JAYDEN P. O. V.

Ever since Leo and the girls left the house it has being pretty boring. Right now I am in the living room strolling on channels to find what to watch.
Unfortunately non was looking interesting to watch.

I switch off the TV and head to my room, going upstairs about to enter my room only to see Jessica's door is half way opened I go and see maybe she's asleep. Opening it fully I see she's not there I knock on the bathroom door no response. I walk to the slide, opened it walked to the Terrace only to find her laying on the beach chair. She wore a sexy white laced bikini and a scarf tied round her waist to the side... Her body is something else in that bikini. Her tattoos on display, her hair left flowing natural. I check the time only to see it's pasted 6.

It looks like she's asleep and I am hard I need to control my self and cool down then that's when it hit me... cool down huh?
The most incredible plan came to my head. I left my room.

With a bucket of cold water in my hand I went to where jess is, when I was close to her I carried the bucket up and poured the water directly at her which made her to wake up and rise like the undertaker. It was so funny. I laughed my ass out.

Due to the laughter I couldn't process well but the next thing I knew is that something hit me pretty hard and I lost my balanced in that case, and with that I landed in the pool.

I looked up only to see a laughing Jessica but the laugh stopped when she saw my face. Getting out of the water directly while she was getting up from the chair, she ran and I chased her, expecting to catch her immediately but she ended up to be fast.

She went up the stairs to her room and I followed her. When I went up to her room I opened it, entered but saw no one, that's when I saw a shadow figure walking away. I turned and saw it jess trying to leave I grab her which made her stop. She turned around slowing.

Wasting no time I pull her to me then the wall. Moments later I saw how lost in thought jess was cause she made funny faces. Remembering what I came here for I spoke.

"Would you leave the fucking planet you are now and come back to planet earth " I said which brought her back. Finally.

Back to the matter.

"So you finally have the right to fucking throw a slipper at me, huh-" I said but she cuts me off.

"Says the person who poured a bucket of cold water on me, fuck off" she said and the last part she pushed me almost making me fall.

This girl got some power.

She tries to go again but i take this opportunity and grab her back into position.

                   $$$$$$$$$¢$$$$$$$$$$$$
Don't forget to
$$vote
$$comment
$$share

Luv y'all