Chapter $82

JESSICA POV

"Jess what's wrong " laura asks with worry.

"No, its nothing " I say as I wipe my tears before I continue " its just this statement 'daddy's little princess ' reminds me of my dad, but I'm okay" I said as I hold the t shirt with my left hand and then my locket with my right hand.

"Mi amor, don't cry, okay, he's here with you in your heart, okay. " my mom says as she hugs me. We continue looking through the clothes as we had light conversations.

Still going through the clothes as the door opens revealing jayden and he looks exhausted.

"Baby?! " I say as jayden comes to me and gives me a light kiss on my lips.
"My love, how are you doing " he asks.

"Fine, you? "

"Just a little stressed, how about the baby"

"She completely fine" he bent down to kiss me again but that's when my mom clears her throat. Jayden turns and his everyone and their eyes on us.

"Hi everyone" he says awkwardly.

"Hello" they say in union.

"Mom your here... In new York " he says confused.

"Yes but I'll go back only after the baby is born okay" she says.

"Okay" he says. He comes to sit next to me "so what is going one here" he says as he looks around.

"We went baby shopping" I say with a smile.

"What?! You went baby shopping without me" he said with a sad face. And the next thing I knew he stood up and left the living room.

"Jayden" I call out.

"Excuse me guys " I say as I stand and go up to my room..

I enter my room and see jayden in front of the mirror without his shirt on. Damn. He turns and look at me before walking away into the closet.

"Jayden please listen, ple-" I say but stopped as I felt the contractions by my waist, "ah" i say as I place a hand on my tummy. jayden runs out of the closet and comes towards me.

"Jess are you okay, sit come on" he says as he places me by the edge of the bed to sit as he sits next to me.

"Jay, I'm fine it's just my contractions kicking in" I say as we look each other in the eyes.

"Oh" he says as he looks away.

I place my hand on his face as I turn him to look at me. "I'm sorry babe, I'm really sorry, please forgive me" I say as I look him straight in the eyes.

"But why"

"I was at the mall discussing something's about the baby shower and then when we where done I had this feeling to go baby shopping" I say but I look down at my tummy with my hands on top of it, playing with each other.

Jayden uses his index finger to raise my head to look at him. " I'm sorry, I shouldn't have react-" he says but I cut him short.

"No, its not your fault, I should have gone shopping with you since you're the father but I didn't, but will you go baby bed shopping with me, for forgiveness" I say, but he doesn't say a thing but only looks at me.

"I love you" he says before leaning in to kiss me. "I love you too" I say still kissing him. We finally break the kiss as we lean on each other. I use my finger to trace his goddamn killing tattoos on his arm.

We break the hug " I better go take a shower" he said. "And I better go meet the girls" I say before standing up and live the room before heading downstairs.

"Soo? " Laura asks.

"Nothing, its all good" its all I said before we continued what we where doing.

It was 6:00pm and everyone was leaving

"Bye" I say as I wave

"Bye" they say in union. They entered their various cars and off they went. I came inside and went straight to the room. Took a shower, dressed up in a sweats and big t shirt.

"Hey " jayden said as he closed his laptop and stood up from the bed and head towards me.

"Hey what's up" I say as he comes and puts his hands around me as he places his head on my shoulder.

"Even being pregnant your driving me crazy " he says as he kisses my neck. " I love you and I want to make love with you again" he said and that last sentence got me off.

"What?! " I say as I turn to look at him.

"I want to have sex with you" he said as he pulls me to him.

"But I'm pregnant, fully pregnant" I say pointing at the tummy just incase he can't see it

"I know but according to my research the best sex ever is when the woman is pregnant" he says with confidence.

"Really show me" I say and he gets his laptop, switches it on and goes to his research, he gives it to me and I read it and in fact it is true. When the woman is pregnant and you have sex with her it is quiet okay because its helping in childbirth. Shit.

"Umm"its all i said as i turn, immediately he kisses me as he begins to take of my clothes while i take of his. What, i have to agree, i missed him inside me. When done with that we begin the celebration on bed.

                      $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Don't forget to
$$vote
$$comment
$$share

Luv y'all.