Chapter $81

JESSICA POV

"So jess have got a lot of decoration ideas ready for a perfect baby shower and I have experts on it too" Emily said smiling.

"Well show them to me" I said excited.

Emily brought out an envelope. She tore it and brought out different pictures of different kind of decorations.

"Wow" I said as I saw all the breathe taking decors.

I go through all of them but non to impress, and after fifteen minutes of everyone choosing, I didn't get the.. The... The... The perfect one.

"Oh what about this one" Emily said as she brought another picture. I took it from her hands and looked at it and it was amazing. Balloons floating up with ribbons on each balloons falling down in a cute way. Picture frame on each wall. There was also round tables for everyone to sit and eat, but their was a particular table where the couples will sit with their family. Everything was blue but mine will be pink.

"I love it" I said happily

"Hellloooo" someone said from behind and that person turns out to be Mrs Ross, jayden's mom. Wow I haven't seen her for a long time.

"Marina. " my mom says as she stands to hug her.  They've become really really close.

"Mom what are you doing here in New York, I thought -" Emily said but was cut off by her mom.

"shush Emily, can't I go where I wanna go, huh? " Mrs Ross says with sass. So that's where jayden gets it from.

"But mom, I'm just saying because you are meant to be in Washington right now, so? " Emily says with a questionable look.

"So what I can't leave my work to attend my daughter in law's baby shower, huh, tell me" Mrs Ross replies with a brow up. While Emily folds her hands with pout on her face.

"Its okay now, let's just rest and talk about what is on the plate" my mom says as she pulls Mrs Ross to her seat.

"So what have we done so far" Mrs Ross asks.

"Well we just chose how the baby shower is going to be like, you know the decorations" laura says while I give her the picture. She looks over it before she speaks.

"This is lovely, by the way sexy maternity pics" she says with a wink while I giggle in response

"So when is the baby shower" Mrs Ross asks. "On Saturday " I replied.

"What?! And this is how far you guys have gone" she says in shock.

"No marina, we have the venue" my mom says.

"Even if...  where is that exactly? " she asks with a smirk.

"The same hotel where I did my wedding reception " I answer.

"Okay okay that's cute" she says with a clap.

We keep going on talking about the baby shower, the balloons, the pictures, gift section and so on.

"That just reminds me, have you and Xavier gone for your baby's shopping? " Mrs Ross asks and everyone looks at me and I'm confused.

"Well... Ummm... We decided that we will go shopping after the baby shower " I said and everyone goes quiet.

"Ummm... Why? " my mom asks with a brow raised.

"Because we don't want double products and stuff like that"I reply.

"I don't get" laura comments.

"I mean, surely surely people will give  gifts and most of does gifts will be stuffs for the baby e.g strollers, carriers, clothes, bottles, and so on. So we thought that if we buy the baby's things and others buy some baby stuff
And with that it might lead to wastage of products, so yeah" I say and all of them look at me like I spoke Spanish.

"Well that's thoughtful " my mom says.

"Yeah it actually is" Mrs Ross says with a thoughtful look.

"So maria are you okay with the preparation for your baby shower? " my mom asks.

"Yes, I'm ok with it" I say and that was the end of that conversation. We ordered lunch, talked for a little while before heading out.

"Ummm... Wait" I said and everyone stopped. "Can't I by some baby clothes here with some other baby stuffs" I said and they all thought for a while before agreeing to it.

We all went to a baby store called 'ALL FOR BABIES", cute. We went in and to say the place was amazing, different baby clothes everywhere, strollers, bed, carriers, shoes, etc. It was amazing.

I started by picking out clothes; some jeans, gowns, night wears, sweaters, t shirts, socks and caps with head bands. Then we both shoes, and cute blankets and towels. And with that guys we were done with shopping and everyone came out with at least four bags in their hands.

I went to pee and then we where out.

£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢
One hour later and we arrive at my house. We brought out the bags and started getting all we bought out and went through them.

"Oh my god look at this t shirt" I said as held it showing everyone.

"Its so cute" mom said with a smile

"That lovely" Mrs Ross said in a cooing manner.

The shirt was cute, it was pink and it said 'DADDY'S LITTLE PRINCESS'.
And something about it made me cry and I didn't even realize.

"Jess what's wrong" laura said as she dropped one of the pink fluffy towel and came to my side.

                  $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Don't forget to
$$vote
$$comment
$$share

Luv y'all.