Chapter 10

Just as he arrived at his office, he immediately closed the door. Xiao Zhan was out of breath and his face felt extremely warm. "I just had a hot make out session on top of the CEO's desk on my first day..." He breathes out as he tried calming down his heart that was racing inside his chest. "And on top of that... He's my childhood friend from 16 years ago! He seriously has feelings for me?"

Xiao Zhan ran a hand through his hair and just noticed the tent between his thighs. He totally forgot about that junior. "Please go down," he whined under his breath and as he walked towards his desk with difficulty and awkwardly. His member was throbbing and complaining for release. Xiao Zhan frowned and he tried his best to ignore it, because how vulgar it was to masturbate while working! He arrives at his desk and quickly sat down.

"What the heck," he breathed and massaged the bridge of his nose. He rumaged through his pocket and took his phone, he then dialed Yu Bin's number. After two minutes of endless calling, his friend finally picked up. "Hello? Mr. Zhan?"

"Good morning, Bin. I'm sorry to disturb you," he apologized as he stared at his black monitor. He noticed how swollen his lips were and he felt his face heating up once more. Okay, if Xiao Zhan was to be honest, the CEO is a very good kisser and he actually liked it- But he won't confess that to anyone. "Earth to Xiao Zhan? Why did you call?"

"I, uh, oh-Sorry. It's just that..." He trailed off as he averts his reflection at his monitor. "Just what? Miss me? Haha!"

Xiao Zhan laughed, "Well yeah, sure buddy but I can't believe this."

"Did the CEO scold you or something?"

"No, what's the opposite of scolding anyway?" He whispered.

"Praising?" Xiao Zhan thought that's definitely not praising or any some sort. He sighed as he explained what actually happened 20 minutes ago but excluding the making out part. The voice of his friend from the other line was controlling his snickers and laughters. Xiao Zhan rolled his eyes. "Then date already!"

"Are you even hearing yourself!?" Xiao Zhan retorted and kept clicking on his pen. "I don't even feel that way," he explained.

"Then how about you find out for yourself? Weren't you guys pretty close when you were younger? All you need is come catching up to do," Yu Bin said and it made Xiao Zhan think that his friend does have a point.

"How am I supposed to do that! I can't even face him properly," Xiao Zhan said as he leans on his desk, sulking in frustration. "Mr. Zhan, you can't ignore him forever. You're even his PA, you're gonna report to him daily now!"

Xiao Zhan groaned at the thought and puts down his pen. "Fine, I'll find a way. Just, don't tell anyone or else I'll tell Meng Ziyi how bad you are!"

"I won't, okay? Geez, well, I got to go, Mr. Peng is cursing again," Xiao Zhan snorted and said goodbye as he soon ends the call after.

"Al'right, Xiao Zhan, you can do this," he whispered to himself and thank the heavens his boner is no longer visible and aching like crazy earlier. How embarrassing was that!

He fixed himself and continued working on the unfinished paperwork on his desk. Without noticing the time, it went by quickly and it was already near for time out. Xiao Zhan stretched his arms as he stood up. He finished all the work for the day and even fixed his new office. Good thing there wasn't any reporting to do that afternoon, but surely, tomorrow he will see the CEO.

Xiao Zhan packed his things up as he puts them at his shoulder bag. He turned off the lights and just as he opens the door, he lets out a startled gasp when he sees Wang Yibo outside. He had an impassive look at his face as he stood their outside without saying anything.

Xiao Zhan felt his heart started racing as his face became warm. He still couldn't shake off the events from what happened in the morning. He was thankful it was a bit dark so his embarrassed face wasn't obvious. "Ah, Mr. Wang-"

"Yibo," he corrected as he fixed his tie. "Right, uh, what brings you here sir?" Xiao Zhan asked as he forced out his words, he didn't even look directly at the CEO.

"I'm sorry about earlier," he apologized, "It was a wrong move and you must have been so surprised. I shouldn't have done that."

"You, don't have to worry about that..." he whispered.

Wang Yibo sighed, "Damn it, you're too nice Zhan-ge. I love you so much," he muttered and God, how could he say things like that so casually!? Xiao Zhan froze on his place and his face went hotter by the second.

"Yibo, I really don't know what to say," he said as he rubs his nape bashfully. Xiao Zhan could feel how warm his neck was.

"You don't have to give me an answer right away. I've just always wanted to let you know how I truly feel about you," the CEO said as he looks at Xiao Zhan. "Zhan-ge, I want you to stop seeing me as your younger brother or merely a friend, because I can't stop myself from loving you."

"Aiya, Bo-di..." Xiao Zhan's mind was blank and he never had experiences with people openly telling someone that they love them. He coughed, "I understand, uh, I'll try to think of an answer." Xiao Zhan said rather quickly and as he went passed Wang Yibo, his wrist was immediately taken.

"Ah?" He turned to face Yibo, feeling confused but on the inside he was nervous. "Please, think about it properly. Zhan-ge..." The CEO trailed off as he tighten his grip but not too tight that will leave a mark. "I won't give up on you. So watch me as I capture your heart."

Geez! Since when was this guy so embarrassing! Xiao Zhan thought as he gave out an awkward chuckle. The blush that's been creeping up on his face became thicker. "Yibo, if you keep talking like that, I'm afraid my heart can't take it."

"Then I'll try my best to let your heart take it," he said seriously and Xiao Zhan was even more confused, did this guy get my point or not? Besides, it's my heart, not yours!

"Ayia look, it's getting late and I should be going and you, too," Xiao Zhan said quickly as slowly removes his hand from Yibo's grasp. But Wang Yibo didn't let him, "From now on, let's go home together."

Before Xiao Zhan could react, the CEO pulls him to the elevator and off they went together for the night.

---
Sorry for the typos and please do point it out! Sorry for the late update, too. Next chap would be fun :)