HL and ZL

this includes larry stylinson and if you dont ship it then dont read it if you do YESS FELLOW LARRIE and if you sont know about it go check it out

Life could not got any better for Peter. First, he remembers that, yes, Tony Stark is his totally-not-dad/mentor and two that he could meet Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles. Buuuuuut, his Parker luck just had to embarrass him a little even though this day will be top five of his 'best days ever'. First he walked in and started rummaging through the fridge while he started rambling

"Mr. Staaaaaark, I can't believe I just did that! I sooo embarrassed myself in front of MJ and you know how much I liiiiiii.....ke her?" He turned around to find 2 pairs of eyes staring at him. One blue one green.

"Oh my....... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SAVE ME FROM EMBARRASSING MYSELF MR. STARK THIS DAY COUOLD NOT BE WORSE! OR BETTER BECAUSE LOUIS TOMLINSON AND HARRY STYLES ARE SITTING IN FRONT OF ME AND I'M RAMBLING AND TOTALLY EMBARRASSING MY SELF LOKI STAB ME" And he ran out of the room.

Ten minutes later, with a lot of coaxing and promises from Tony, Peter finally came out of his room. He saw Harry and Louis sitting on the sofa, heads together and looking so cute Peter squealed. Larry looked up and Peter felt his cheeks heating up. 

"So," Tony started, "I take it you are a fan of them?" Peter just nodded and looked dazed. Harry spoke up.

"It's nice to meet you Peter,"He said with a smile and held his hands for Peter to shake. Louis did the same and Peter was so close to fainting. "We were here to discuss something about being models for Stark industries." Peter was star struck, I mean everyone loves 1D and Peter was a hardcore fan. Luckily, Steve came in to save Peter from death of embarrassment and greeted the singers. Peter snuck out to his room and called Ned. As soon as Ned picked up Peter started shouting.

"OH M Y GODS NED YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE WHO I JUST MET! HARRY STYLES AND LOUIS TOMLINSON!!!!! OH MY GODS THEY ARE SO CUTE TOGETHER!!! DO YOU THINK THEY ARE DATING? WOULD IT BE RUDE IF I ASKED?"

"OH MY GOODNESS I AM SO JEALOUS OF YOU PETER! YOU NEED TO GET ME THEIR AUTOGRAPHS!!!!!!" an equally zealous Ned replied

"OF COURSE  I WILL GET YOU THER AUTOGRAPHS BUT I THINK I MIGHT NEED TO GO BACK. SEE YOU LATER NED AHHHHHH IM SO EXITED!"

---------

When Peter got back, captain dad was giving him an amused look. Dam his super hearing. After they finished discussing adult things, Tony and Steve left to do something so it left Peter with the singers alone. Peter just stared until he remembered what Ned had asked.

"C-can you give me your autograph please?" The singers paused for a moment before Louis said

"Sure kid! Who's it for?" 

"My friend Ned" So Larry wrote a letter to Ned. Then Peter mustered up all his courage to ask the 4 word question

"Um, are you two dating?" They seemed caught off guard with this question and then Louis broke into a smile.

"Yeah, we ar-"

"YESSSSSSSSSSSS MY OTP IS NOW CANON". Then he fucked up. By jumping. On to the ceiling. 

"-e Whoa your Spider-Man?" And Peter panicked so he did the only thing he could think of. Put on the mask and jump out the window. Good job Peter.

--------------------

Later when he returned, he found the singers still there, but joined by three more. Niall, Liam and Zayn. This is officially the best day of my life

"See Lima! This was the kid I was telling you about! He's as cute as a puppy!" Louis said. Pointing at Peter. Peter did not pout. He did not.

"I'm not a puppy. Anyways, can you tell me something Mr. Payne, are you and Mr. Malik also dating?" Liam just looked at Zayn with a fond smile and nodded. Peter managed to act calm. He deserved an Oscar. 

"Have you ever watched freddieismyqueen? Or honeyyouareart? They are all proof accounts for Larry!"(go watch them) It was Niall who spoke up this time.

"Gosh yes! I love FIMQ and HYAA! They are amazing!" Peter stared at Niall in amazement  and whispered

"Captain Niall"

----------------------

One month later, a giant web on the Avengers Tower read 'Who needs Captain America when you can have a Captain Niall? Keep calm and Larry on'. That day was also September 28. The day where Larry decided to come out. They made a video on youtube dedicated to Spiderman.

Louis T.: Dear Spiderman, a massive thank you for supporting us even when we didn't know you did and I especially like the webs on the tower! I hope Mr. Stark didn't scold you for it.

Harry S.: We would also like to give you a special gift. That is touring with us for our world tour!

Even if Peter wanted to continue watching, he couldn't because he fainted. Ziam also came out but that was a story for later. 

But the question he forgot to ask was: Who tops?

 Two updates! I am working on requests but this just popped up into my head and I had to write it. Larry Stylinson, if you didn't search it up, is the ship name for Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson. They are not an official couple but a lot of people (Larries) collect proof to prove that they are dating. I think that they are and if you don't ship them, well, I can only say that you missed out on some of the best fanfictions, fan arts, and manips of the century. If you do ship them, then you should check out these fics:

These inconvenient fireworks (it actually got printed)-wontsitstill wattpad

Reunion (l.s) -TPWKlarry wattpad

Waiting for the tides to meet - nauticalleeds (metamorphosis) 

Love,

Maggie <3