Bucky who thinks Tony deserves better

Bucky Barnes could be called ruthless. Yes, he had slaughtered many people and was property of HYDRA but he could never imagine intentionally harming a kid.

When Steve brought him to the airport to fight, he thought OK fine, I know Stark, Rhodes, Cat Man and Natasha. Oh and the robot.  He would be fine damaging them a little. Then out of nowhere, while he was  inside the terminal, someone who had dam good reflexes and id super flexible for some reason jumps into the fight. Bucky can't hear him but he looks very mature. Everything was going fine, well, as fine as you could get in a war, until the spider dude found them. They started fighting and Bucky didn't pay attention to his voice, just his fighting style and he thought that the spider person was pretty good. Until he blocked his metal fist.

Bucky aimed at the red and blue spandex man's side, to injure him enough but not kill him, but then he blocked it. His metal arm no less!

"You have a metal arm? That's so cool dude!" and Bucky froze. This was a kid! Stark brought a kid to a fight?! He didn't have time to dwell on that as the kid tried to punch him.

--------------

They were on the way to Siberia when Steve told him that he'd dropped an airplane terminal on the kid.

"YOU WHAT!?!?!? STEVE ROGERS THAT WAS A KID!!! A FUCKING 12 YEAR OLD KID!! AND YOU TELL ME YOU DROPPED AN AIRPLANE TERMINAL ON HIM?!?!" He screeched

---------------

Now after the whole snap thing, he had gotten to know the kid better.

No ha was not twelve, but 16 and he volunteered to go to the fight. Stark actually improved his suit so he wouldn't get hurt. Bucky still wanted to punch his friend because he dropped an airplane terminal on the kid but Peter would start crying if any of the Avengers got hurt. Also, he did not want to make the kid cry. One because he adored the kid (Honestly, whoever didn't is heartless) and two because: Stark would murder him, Romanoff would kill him, Maximoff would beat him up and Steve would make his life hell, even though they were best friends. Oh, and New York City would probably  stampede him for making their favorite superhero cry. Plus, don't forget the fangirls.

After the war happened, Bucky apologized to Tony and he forgave him under the circumstances that he would tell every single embarrassing story about Steve when he was small.

After learning the events of Ultron, Bucky felt bad for him. He wasn't the only one who created him but the media only blames him. Also, he wasn't the only one who attacked somebody because he thought they killed their parents. The Maximoff twins and the furry (Peter educated him on modern words) also did but Tony, the one who attacked the person who actually killed his parents, was the only one the media focused on. 

Personally, Bucky thought that Stark would be the type of person who donated half of his fortune to clean up the earth and help people but tell other people that he was a selfish jerk and to stay away from him. Bucky knew that he would support Stark from now on no matter how much it would cost him. He had killed the man's parents and Stark forgave him.

Thinking even further, Bucky knew that Steve should have told Stark who killed his parents as soon as he found out  because from what he can tell, that guy spent twenty or so years blaming  his father for killing his mother and hating his dad because Howard had reputation of driving while drunk and suddenly he finds out that it was his teammate's friend who did it but it had been kept secret. When his parent's died, Stark was just a teenager, not really knowing them and spending half his life hating his dad because he thought his dad killed the only person who ever showed him love.

Yeah, Bucky would definitely sacrifice anything to help him because this man was way too good.

Thanks for reading my super long rant from Bucky's view on why Tiny Stank is an angle. Please vote!! <3