2. Rainfall

The amount of noise made by the crowd was enough to make a deaf dude wear earplugs I'm sure if the sound inspectors came and checked the amount of decibels that was emitting out of here, we'd all have to pay fine, well that's if there was any cops left.

"Liz, isn't this the body that was dropped in the infirmary" Derek looked at her then looked at me from my head to my shoes then walked 360 around me like he was looking at a gold dude.

"Yeah I'm as surprised as you are I mean I saw so much maggots in so many areas that I'm having so many nightmares even my daydreams become nightmares" poor Elizabeth

"Wow girl, I guess recovery has it more rough than front line, so why did you bring him here?

"To check his powers apart from super healing or resurrection"

Derek went into a combat pose, he stared deep into my eyes like I was his prey and he smiled then softly he said" Round 1....fight!, immediately he charged at me with full force.
"What?" I was startled I felt like prey. How the hell do I know what prey feel like?

"C'mon fight me man, don't hold back"
Derek went for a punch and accompanying it was a blast of cold energy which I thought on contact would either explode, freeze or hurt really bad.
I stepped back dodging the blow with ease then went in to sweep his right leg which was kept in front, believe it or not I was taught a little bit of karate by my uncle as a kid I was sure it was so I won't be messed with at school but it was actually so he could use the fact he has a disciple when bragging to his other karate obsessed buddies.

"Wow your good but not to my level"
Derek put his right leg up before the sweep knocked him down, then brought out of his left palm a blast of blue energy towards me.

The blast was too fast i couldn't even see it rather dodge it, upon contact with my clothing it delivered at nasty frost bite to my mid section. Derek still not satisfied with the injury he has already given me charges in close and delivers a nasty punch accompanied with a nasty kick and finishing me of with a nasty roundhouse, I fall to the floor flat cursing him in several different languages which I didn't even think I knew. I staggered up then threw my own nasty uppercut at him, he catches my fist then freezes it.
I yell in pain, I fall to my knees and he looks at me with disappointment before muttering “Weak” he kicks my head and I go unconscious.

I wake up again I look at my sides almost feels like deja vu except Liz was here, she was reading at book and didn't seem to notice I had woken up.

"Since I'm waking up here I guess I didn't win did I" disappointed in myself I said.

"Although everyone knew you were gonna lose, no one beats Derek in a match at least one here at the moment" Still focused on her book she replied to me.

"Oh is that so" I get up and look at my fist the frostbite was gone, I raised up my shirt the frostbite was gone too "Did you heal me? I asked.

"Nope you healed yourself I watched it heal" she turned a page.

Knock, knock the door was opened and Derek enters with a tray this time not filled with scalpels and thermometers but with regular rice and tomato stew.

"Sorry for taking it too far, I should've held back I wanted to know your potential so bad I lost control"He dropped the tray on the table beside me.

"No worries I healed so its nothing to apologize for really" I replied Back to him trying to free him from guilt.

"I guess we'll figure out your power later then" Derek tries to comfort me.

I stand up then walk to the window and opened it, rain was falling I put my hand out the window to feel the rain and suddenly in a split second a person appears in front of me and grabs my neck. Derek shoots several large ice shards at him, but within that instance he dodges all of them and grabs him by the throat too.

Liz reacted quickly and used telekinesis to toss the bed at him, immediately the bed was tossed he appears behind her and kicks her out the window, he jumps out the window too then tosses me and Derek on the concrete.
Another mysterious figure was there he wore a gas mask and a black trench coat with black jeans and black timberlands.

"Crazy quill hurry up any time now the heroes will come" The second mysterious figure said.

"I'm just having fun Negative it would have been boring if we just did out job then went" Crazy quill Replied using a metal rod secreting acid to smack Derek.

All I could do was watch as they beat Derek up, I was useless,scared, and powerless. Suddenly Negative came up to me and grabbed me up by the collar then punched me in the Gut, I coughed out blood, and he kneed my face and I fall back then suddenly I felt a palm on my head.

"Do you know why I'm called Negative, its because I control dark matter and when your skin comes in contact with it do you know what happens" He looked into my eyes and his palm glowed dark as he continued "that part disintegrates hahahaha!!.

The dark matter surged into my body and I could feel my face cracking was this how I was going to die the same day I woke up I must be very pathetic, the amount of rain fall had increased falling on me more heavily, well at least if I die I die with this beautiful rainfall as the last thing I saw. No! I won't die like this not now, not here, I wont be killed by them!

"Ahhhhhhh!" I screamed as I got up and threw my fist at Negative and finally accompanying it was a strike of lightning. He fell back but got up quickly.

"Finally a decent fight, you'll give me that right boy"

Lightning surging through my whole body, I felt stronger, faster and better and I smiled then softly muttered these words back to Negative " Round 1.......Fight!"