7. Lucked out

The building collapsed on it self but thank God blur saved us with his super speed but I looks like he couldn't save everyone, we were missing 10 supers with no powers and 5 supers with powers but don't worry we'll avenge them.

"How'd you like my gift, its awesome right" Hex said with a huge grin on his face and the grin became even bigger when he noticed some didn't make it.

"Hex your a dead man" Blur with noticeable anger in his face as he prepped to punch a million holes in this guy.

"But do you know what I think, I think heroes are weak because of they're self centered justice" Hex commented walking back and forward sideways as he talked.

"Your not even a hero what with would you know?" Dammit I could hear the anger in my tone too as I spoke.

"Oh so naive Benjamin Walters or perhaps you'd like to go by the name Benjamin Coral" Immediately Hex finished his sentence he looked at me and stopped.

Walters, as I heard that name it all came rushing back everything before the fall my parents, my sister.....my brother, I clenched onto my head because of the headache these returning memories gave me.

"Oh good now you remember that was easy, I thought I had to beat you up to make you but now you did its still alright so I'm guessing you know who I am" Hex with his piercing dark purple eyes looked at mine and I could feel him piercing through my mind.

"Horace....Is that actually you" I said slowly to see his reaction.

"Bingo, Bingo, Bingo Benjamin or should I say Brother" Hex started walking back and forth again.

"I thought you- you were dead" Damn a serious headache.

"That's a lie, you didn't think about me at all you even forgot about my existence remember deeper about what happened after the fall". Even if you were deaf you could still hear the sadness and vengeance in his voice as he spoke.

I thought of that time I rose up my hand and dropped to the floor that was it.

"What happened back then?" I asked him while looking at the ground.

"Dad saved you, but you know the funny part I was next to you Me and Sophie and he just abandoned us" Hex clinched his open hand into a fist then walked towards me. "He saved only you, and do you know who saved me and my sister"

"No don't say it"

Yes it was him but perhaps you people know him by the name Paradox the ender of the world, and this same ender of the world didn't abandon us when we needed him the most" Hex as he finished walked to where I was and stood right in front of me.

"Why would dad do that to you he wasn't that type of man" I looked up at him awaiting his answer.

"If I knew the answer to that I would have had closure a long time ago, well this was fun and its time to end this Paradox is waiting for me" Hex brought out his gun and pointed it right at my head.

"Kid!" Blur shouted and super sped over to me.

"Nine!" Hex shouted immediately Blur started running.

And almost immediately Blur fell down to the floor shouting. Blood gushed out the bullet hole in his leg but how, when?.

"What happened who shot him" I asked surprised that someone could still see Blur after he broke the light barrier.

"Oh that right, now should you really be worried about that, but if your really concerned that was Nine" He grinned as blur groaned in agony.

"How?" I asked repeatedly.

"Should you be worried about that bro I could kill you any second now" Hex grinned acting as if he would pull the trigger.

"You think i haven't figured it out you wont kill me you won't end it like this" I stood up and looked at Hex Mano e Mano.

"Bingo, Bingo, Bingo i won't kill you now atleast, it seems father wants a word with you maybe he likes your powers but before that Nine return him to his normal posture" Hex his grin getting wider as I fell to the ground in pain.

How did the bullet enter why does it hurt so bad? why isn't it healing? Where was it shot from the “Nine” person is right here and so is his partner.

"Well bro you and I are gonna have some quality bonding time Kay Nine take care of the Residuals I'll take care of my family issue don't leave any bodies okay be decent throw them in the bushes".

I noticed Hex was looking back at Nine so i charged up my lightning into a ball and struck him with it and immediately he looked at me pushed my wrist and then hit me in the abdomen with a really firm punch.

"Oh naive brother did you think I was weak Nine see ya over at the tower now don't take too long with these wannabe's" Hex in a split moment pinches my necks nerve point.

"What's happening why's everything so blurry" I see in the distance as Warfang gets hit in the head with a bullet and falls down to the floor dead and as Maddy pulled Liz by the hair I fell unconscious myself and again I felt so useless and this time I actually was.