🍅classes🍅

ok hi it's jaden i just wanted to say that the pov is gonna be in the title. tomatoes pov🍅lettuce 🥬. alr bye
______________________________

regret.

this morning i woke up and went to the restroom as i was outside the door i realized that lettuce was showering, but it didn't stop me. i felt bad for him yesterday so i went in to clean him up. i realized there how turned on he makes me.

i wasn't thinking (as i never do) and jumped in the shower with him. i saw there was a spot he was trying to reach, so i liked it up for him. i regretted it the second after i did it.

the pure look of horror on his face when he turned around shattered my heart into pieces. he doesn't remember i thought to myself. he jumped out and left after apologizing.

he must have been so confused and out of it. would he go to school? i hope not, we have 6 classes together, and they're all back to back. fml
i go to school a little later that usual today, hoping i don't have to talk to lettuce too much.

thankfully the two classes i don't have with lettuce are the first two periods. as i walk through the hall trying to not cause any attention my personal bully comes up and starts taunting me. "fuck u fruit head " he says as he pushes me into a locker. nobody really cares because it's true. i was the only fruit in school. i never really belonged in a fruit school because they always thought i was a vegetable.

as i was lost in thought my bully licked my face and told me get to class before he does anything more.

i run off afraid to first period, which was science. i had it with my best friend, bean. usually i would like my schedule because i have the first 2 classes with bean and the last 4 with lettuce and 2 in the middle with both.

—————
bitch i'm too lazy to edit or even make this sound good lmao.