What Did She Just Say?!?

Disclaimer: I don't own Pitch Black; I only own Shadow.

'Grrr' Mystery person

'Grrr' Thoughts

"Grrr" Talking

"Mama!" Ali screamed before running towards me and jumping up into my arms. He kissed my cheeks and kept telling me that he loved me and to never leave Jack, Riddick and him ever again. I groaned on impact but still hugged him to my chest and kissed his forehead, promising him that I wouldn't.

I saw Jack running towards us and grabbed her into the hug as we sunk to the ground and I tried to calm them down.

"Never again, I'll never leave" I muttered as I clutched them against me.

Riddick's POV

While this was happening, I relaxed slightly watching the three of them together. When I saw Shadow get dragged into the dark, I felt as though I had lost a part of me. At that moment I realized that if anything were to happen to her or the pups I would lose what was left of my humanity. They had become a part of me and my life whether or not I liked it.

When I saw her being dragged away into the darkness I had taken steps towards her but was too far away and she was gone. I don't know how I kept from falling onto my knees and roaring n my anger and pain into the sky but I did, I had to keep my calm. I couldn't show weakness in front of the group but especially not in front of the pups.

I began to wonder when they had started changing me and but as I thought about it I wasn't really sure. I am used to being on my own not having to worry about anyone but myself, however I was going to have to deal with it. My inner animal growled every time I thought about leaving them and letting someone else be with them.

It didn't matter, I'm not going to ditch them as was my original plan. I am going to get my pups and mate off this rock, find somewhere we can hide for a little while. Maybe even expand our pack a little, I couldn't help but to smirk at the thought of Shadow carrying my child.

Shaking my head, I looked out into the canyon in front of them and began to think about ways to get through there with Jack bleeding as she was. Yeah I knew Jack was a girl, ever since I first saw her, I also knew that she didn't want people to know and the only other people other than myself that knew about it were Jack, Shadow and Ali.

I'll tell the others, Shadow would probably be pissed off that I told them but I'm the dominant one, the Alpha of their little pack and what I says goes. She was just going to have to deal with it.

Shadow's POV

"We've followed our own tracks" Fry said angrily as we stood up.

"Listen" Riddick muttered but no one heard him.

"Do you even know where we're going?" Imam asked getting frustrated.

"Listen!" snapped Riddick standing up. Everyone shut up and listened carefully and heard that the screeches from the creatures were somehow echoing and from how often they did there must have been hundreds if not thousands of the bio raptors down there.

"There's a canyon up head, I went around to buy some time to think" Riddick explained.

"We should go now" Fry tried to order but it came off more as a question.

"No that's death row up there," at this I agreed with him it would be a miracle to get through there without losing some people along the way.

"- especially with the girl bleeding." He finished and I sharply turned to him with a glare. One look at him I knew he was going to blow Jack's secret to the rest of the group. I growled at him and shook my head but he ignored me and I snarled loudly before pulling the cubs back from the group but still within the circle of light.