"Deep blue eyes"

Barbara walked into Wayne manor. She put her keys on the table next to the door.
Jason was out drinking. Tim was out with friends. Dick and Damian we're coming back from the hospital.
She took a deep breath in and closed the door.
She made her way to the bat cave where she looked at her costume.
She was down there for almost 2 hours just staring at it. There were so many memories.
She didn't cry or laugh she just looked at it.
She heard a noice and she looked over to see Dick.
She instantly looked away.
"How's Damian?" She asked.
"He's asleep." Replied Dick
He walked up to her.
"Barbara I know how much you loved being batgirl" He would have made a long beautiful speech about how she wasn't just batgirl she was Barbara Gordon. One of the most amazing people he knew. But before he could say all that she kissed him.
He was shocked for a second but then reasoned.
He put his hands through her beautiful long red hair. She wrapped her legs around his waist and he carried her over to a chair. She started to unbutton his shirt. "Babs" he started speaking between kisses. "I think we should go upstairs." She carried on kissing him for about 30 seconds before stopping.
She looked into his deep blue eye. She put her hands on his shoulders and slowly moved them up to his face.
She kissed him on the cheek and then got off his lap. She started putting her fingers through her hair and then walked over to the uniform (costume).
She just looked at it.
Dick got up and walked over to her.
He started to kiss her neck. She used to giggle at this when they were together but she didn't at the moment.
She turned around and kissed him. When they stopped she grabbed his hand and started walking to the door. "Come on boy wonder, Damian won't be sleeping for long."