[Chapter 3] - Causing a Racket

Legend:
(Y/N) - Your Name
(L/N) - Last Name

===========================

(Your POV)

Flashback To Where Ryuko Meets Senketsu

(Y/N): OHHHH MYYYY GOOOOOOOD!!!

My eyes widen in shocked as the Uniform transformed into Ryuko into a one piece! I could feel my face heating up from Ryuko's sheer beauty.

Ryuko: W-What kind of perverted outfit is this?!

...

Ryuko: Don't be so matter-of-fact about it! Get off of me! Come off, damn it!

(Y/N): D-Do you want me to help you Ryuko?

Ryuko: Don't look at me! This is so fucking embarrassing right now!

(Y/N): Understandable. Backing away now.

Ryuko kept struggling to take off the uniform as I watched from a few meters away. I could tell her blood was boiling as she really wanted that uniform off of her.

Ryuko: Anyway, just get away from me! You perverted sailor uniform!

Suddenly, when Ryuko tried to pull the uniform over her, she literally flew herself to the top of the rocky ceiling. Wide eyed, I called out for her.

(Y/N): Ryuko! Holy shit are you alright?!

Ryuko: W-Where did this power come from...?

...

Ryuko: What are you?

...

Ryuko: You don't know? You just finished calming explaining how you worked!

(Y/N): Ryuko do you need any help getting down?!

Ryuko: I'm fine!

...

Ryuko: You don't remember anything?

It's kinda weird that she's talking to her uniform, but if she says it talks, then I believe her.

Ryuko: That's probably my father!

Ryuko then jumps down from the ceiling next to me, with a surprised look on her face.

Ryuko: Yes. Isshin Matoi. He's my father. I'm Ryuko.

(Y/N): What is it saying?

Ryuko: He's saying that he knew my father!

(Y/N): Really? That's great! So your father made him?

Ryuko: Probably. Wait... If I have him, then I might be able to beat them!

(Y/N): Not gonna lie it does actually look good despite all of the skin it's showing.

Ryuko: Y-You think so? I mean-!

(WHACK!)

(Y/N): O-Ow!

Ryuko: Pervert!

(Y/N): I wasn't thinking anything of the sort!

Ryuko: Ugh, anyways, you're coming with me for a while, Senketsu.

(Y/N): Senketsu?

Ryuko: Well, it's a hassle if I don't gave anything to call him. Plus, if drinking my blood that woke him up, your name is going to he Senketsu - "fresh blood".