[Chapter 14] - Kiryuin Clash

(Y/N) - Your Name
(L/N) - Last Name
(E/C) - Eye Color
(A/N) - Author's Note

===========================

(Author's POV)

(Y/N): (sighs and readjusts glasses) Yare yare daze... Let's get this over with...

You may be wondering why he's going to the academy, and why he looks serious while doing so. Well... You'll see soon enough.

After a good ten minutes or so, you eventually walked towards the front of the school, in which you see many students working hard to rebuild the damaged walls and structures. Walking right passed them, you went inside and took the elevator to reach to the top of the academy. You opened at your phone to see some pictures of your previous-

(Y/N): HEY! That's spoilers for a future chapter! Please shut the fuck up Author-Kun. Thank you.

Okay okay jeez. No need to be so all uptight about it...

(DING!)

The elevator doors open, and you walked right inside of a hallway. The cool breeze of the air conditioning filled your face, but Tats kept you warm on the inside. There was a Two-Star student, probably a security guard, who saw and halted you.

Two-Star: Hey! Who are you! State your business here!

(Y/N): (rolls eyes) Satsuki was expecting to see me?

???: And he shall be correct.

Looking behind him, Satsuki was there with a giant smirk on her face.

Two-Star: (bows) M-My apologies Lady Satsuki! I wasn't expecting a guest by you.

Satsuki: It's alright. Go ahead and head back to your guarding station.

Two-Star: Yes, right away Lady Satsuki!

The guard then quickly marched off to who knows where. Once she knew you were both alone, Satsuki turned right back towards you with a calm, but excited expression.

(Y/N): So, where are we doing this?

Satsuki: Not here. The students of Honnouji Academy are fixing up the damages to the school like bees in a beehive.

(Y/N): So where are we going then?

Satsuki: Follow me, I have a private helicopter for us to take.

(Y/N): (shrugs) Luxury. Not gonna complain.

You followed her outside of the top floor with Two-Star students in two lines, bowing towards the both of you. The helicopter was already about to take off, and Satsuki's personal butler was awaiting for our arrival.

 The helicopter was already about to take off, and Satsuki's personal butler was awaiting for our arrival

MITSUZO SUROI

Suroi: Ah, Miss Satsuki. Looks like you have located and taken Mr. (L/N) with you.