Almost

Courtney opens the door and finds herself face-to-face with Scott.

"Hi Scott, come in."

He sighs and looks around the room as he steps inside.

"Why am I here, Courtney? What do you want?"

"I just want to...talk. It's been so long since I've seen you. You must miss me."

He laughs dryly. "Maybe I did, like, six months ago."

So he's been keeping count of how long we've been apart, Courtney notes.

"Well...better late than never."

She goes to her brown leather couch (that she recently dusted), sits on it, and pats a spot on the couch to encourage Scott to sit down next to her. He almost smiles as he sits down where she wants him to. Scott leans forward, puts his elbows on his knees, and rests his face in the palms of his hands. He stares blankly at the space in front of him.

"Scott..." Courtney says as she looks at him closely. "I'm over here." She waves to get his attention. Scott turns his head slightly so that he's looking her.

"Yeah, I know."

Courtney laughs nervously. "So...how have you been?"

He laughs. "Wouldn't you like to know."

"I would, actually. That's why I asked," Courtney retorts, annoyance oozing from her words.

"Ouch. Well, I guess I'm good. Got a new job. Been busy."

"Sounds like you've got your hands full."

She reaches out and touches Scott's fingers with her fingertips.

He crosses his arms to stop her from touching him.

"Courtney..."

"What?" She leans in closer and whispers in his ear:
"Can't we just have some fun?"

Scott falls silent for a moment as Courtney kisses his neck. She gets off the couch, moves in front of him, and gets back on the couch to straddle him. Scott looks up at her.

"Really Courtney...I can't."

She pecks him softly and grinds herself against him.
"Can't what?"

He grunts a little and Courtney feels something from down under. She laughs.

"C'mon, Scott."

Courtney gets off of him and begins stripping. She sways her hips slowly and uses her hands to push up her boobs before getting on her knees in front of Scott. She looks up at him and teasingly sticks out her tongue as she pulls down his pants and his boxers.

"Courtney..."

She slowly begins licking his dick and he lets out a moan.

He grabs her hair and pulls her head back.

"Hey!" Courtney exclaims.

He lets go of her hair and sighs.

"Sorry. Look Courtney, I'm with Gwen."

She laughs as she rubs the spot where he pulled on her hair. "Not right now you aren't," she coyly states, leaning forward to continue what she was doing. Courtney has never given oral before, despite liking being on the receiving end of it. She mentally gags at the thought of ever letting a dick into her mouth, so she begins pumping his dick with her hand instead.

"Shit...Court-" Scott groans.

"Hmmm? What's that, Scott?"

He pulls her hair so that her head is closer to his dick. She opens her mouth slowly, and Scott begins thrusting into it. "Goddammit," he moans.

Courtney lets him do this for a few minutes before moving her head back and gagging.

"Okay, my turn."

She gets up and starts removing her underwear.

"So. Do you have a condom?"

"Why would I have a condom?"

She giggles. "What did you expect? We were just gonna talk?"

"Uh, yeah?"

Courtney rolls her eyes. "Fine. This is what birth control is for anyway."

She moves on top of Scott and he begins thrusting into her. Slowly at first, but then faster and harder. Courtney lets out little moans as she moves her body up and down, trying to keep up with his thrusts.
Suddenly, Courtney hears a clicking sound from her door. Courtney stops on top of Scott and feels a sense of dread and panic creeping into her. It can't be...

But it can, and it is!

Duncan is standing at her door, holding a bouquet of flowers. His mouth and eyes open wide as he sees Courtney on top of Scott. He drops the flowers, scowls, and begins walking away.

"Duncan! Wait!" Courtney exclaims, hurriedly gets off of Scott, puts her underwear back on, and runs after Duncan. As she exits her apartment she can hear Scott yelling her name. She pushes him out of her mind as she chases Duncan down the hall. Once she reaches him, she rests a hand on his shoulder. He turns around aggressively.

"What the hell is wrong with you? You say you need space and go crawling back to him? For fuck's sake, Courtney."

"Duncan, I...I needed him to be with me. Scott and I can still get back together, as soon as I-"

"As soon as you what, Courtney? Break up his relationship with Gwen? You know that's not fair to either of them. You did to Scott what I did to you, and that's saying something, princess."

Courtney stiffens, bristling. She takes a deep breath.

Remember the counseling you went through together. You just have to focus, communicate, and be honest. Tell him the truth.

"Look, Duncan..."

She stands up straighter as she looks him in the eyes. In a serious voice, she says:

"I never wanted to be with you."

Duncan frowns. "What are you talking about? You've been with me for months!"

"Well..." She bites her lip. She knew she had to keep lying. "It didn't mean anything to me. I was just...having fun. Proving I don't have a pole up my ass. But I'm done playing games. I don't want to be with you anymore, Duncan."

As she says this, Scott runs out of Courtney's apartment and catches up with the both of them.

"What the hell is going on?" He asks. "Why does Duncan have a key to your apartment?"

"It doesn't matter," Duncan says as Courtney opened her mouth to say something. "We're done here." He scowls and walks away as soon as he finished speaking.

Courtney almost reaches out to grab onto him.

Almost.
--
This is almost 1,000 words what the fuck am I doing? Anyways here's more smut! And angst! Love that. Who caught the parallels between this chapter and the other ones I've written? ✨ (Also expect longer chapters from me I guess!)