Chapter 1

PETEY'S POV
It has been several months since I became good. Yet people still think I'm bad and they express that opinion with bullying. But there is some light to this darkness. Me and Dogman have been great friends. Best friends even. Yeah I know cliche since we used to be enemies. But it has been 8 months what do you expect? I have been having two strange feelings lately. Whenever I think about or talk with Dogman I have a strange feeling and I would get more fllustered, when Dogman notices he thought I have a fever I think I have fever though..... Maybe........... Also I keep on hearing voices in my head saying stuff that are true all of them are true. Everyday I kept on hearing these voices this started once the bullying begun it really hurts infact im starting to cave in into these voices I even started to cut and starve myself. It has been a pain. These voices just controlling me into doing stuff that seem wrong. But to be honest I feel like I deserve i-. No I DO DESERVE IT........ Every silent whisper, every shout of dread is true.... Some of the voices keeps telling me thoughts and not like most of the voices but to kill myself. Im starting to give in and to let go......

DOGMAN'S POV
Today was a weekend and Lil Petey was watching some cartoons. I was looking around the house since I had nothing else to do I then stumbled upon a picture of Petey and me. I felt a wave of heat hit my cheeks. "What is going on me?!" I thought to myself. Feeling more heat flush around my cheeks. After I was able to calm myself down. I decided to go down stairs and watch some cartoons with lil Petey. It was almost night time and Lil Petey was starting to dose off due to his need of sleep. I silently picked him up and carefully tucked him into bed. I also felt sleepy and slowly fell asleep in my bed. While 80-HD drew some pictures probably some ships....
END